Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

You never know with our board...
As pointed out by Ryan, the reasoning is so full of fail and full of fallacies that i don't know if i should laugh or cry.

As he said, if Hummels was available, he would never be an alternative to the "top" signings Marquinhos and Mathieu are supposed to be. That would mean Hummels is rated under Marcos and Mathieu :rofl1: :facepalm:

Hummels would be the priority from the start. But zubi and co. know that Dortmund will not let him go at any cost. Especially after the great WC he has (he's topping my CBs list in this WC as far as i'm concerned)

Last edited:
L

linetty

The agent of Fiorentina right wing player Juan Cuadrado (26) will be in Barcelona for talks today. [sky]

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
As pointed out by Flavia, the reasoning is so full of fail and full of fallacies that i don't know if i should laugh or cry.

As she said, if Hummels was available, he would never be an alternative to the "top" signings Marquinhos and Mathieu are supposed to be. That would mean Hummels is rated under Marcos and Mathieu :rofl1: :facepalm:

Hummels would be the priority from the start. But zubi and co. know that Dortmund will not let him go at any cost. Especially after the great WC he has (he's topping my CBs list in this WC as far as i'm concerned)

Exactly what I said in the previous page.

L

linetty

So........

Whats news today?
Alexis' and Suarez' departure and arrival are supposed to be announced today, one after another.

Cuadrado's agent is in Barcelona to discuss the transfer according to Sky Sports.

JDS to Villarreal is going to be finalized today.

Barcelona plan to offer 15M for Mathieu (20M buyout).

Tello to Porto almost finalized also.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alexis' and Suarez' departure and arrival are supposed to be announced today, one after another.

Cuadrado's agent is in Barcelona to discuss the transfer according to Sky Sports.

JDS to Villarreal is going to be finalized today.

Barcelona plan to offer 15M for Mathieu (20M buyout).

Tello to Porto almost finalized also.

Looks like today is the day..... Read about Mestre's comments on last page as well.... Someone should tell the guy that Marquinhos is not coming no matter how much they wish for him to do.

F

Flavia

How's people taking the loss there?

Over dramatic, but that's how it is here. I think around 70% just watch a football match every 4 years, during the wc. They don't follow any team, but watching brazil nt is some sort of tradition.
So they have no real clue about what's going on, and got really shocked with the result last night.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Over dramatic, but that's how it is here. I think around 70% just watch a football match every 4 years, during the wc. They don't follow any team, but watching brazil nt is some sort of tradition.
So they have no real clue about what's going on, and got really shocked with the result last night.

Similar to - general Catalan socis regarding Barca Board. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans