Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

15 for Mathieu (who will be 31 soon) is too much. 10 would be more reasonable. There are better options for 20m.

L

linetty

Deal on Alexis to Arsenal wasn't finalized yesterday because Barcelona were holding out for 40M. Final fee could be 38M+2M incentives. [md]

I

instinct

Mestre (VP):"If it depends on us the CBs would be here now,but with negotiations there are many parties sometimes they prefer other options"

I

instinct

Jordi Mestre (vice-president): "The negotiations between Barcelona and Liverpool are going well"

Jordi Mestre (vice-president): "After signing Ter Stegen ,Bravo, & Rakitic we have completed 40%-50% of the required signings"

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Jordi Mestre (vice-president): "The negotiations between Barcelona and Liverpool are going well"

Jordi Mestre (vice-president): "After signing Ter Stegen ,Bravo, & Rakitic we have completed 40%-50% of the required signings"

Suarez is the other 50% :lol:

G

Glen Hoddle

So maybe Suarez plus another 2 of 3 ??

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!

I certainly hope that that is true.

psychotsek

With Ter Stegen,Bravo,Rakitic,Rafinha,Deulo and the almost complete transfer of Luis Suarez if we somehow managed to buy a couple of decent defenders it would probably the best transfer campain we had since Etoo,Deco and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans