Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomchin

EMD talking about Marquinhos' bad game tonight: http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140...os-se-contagia-de-un-mal-psg_54411254095.html

I'm starting to get very worried about the possibility of signing him. Seems like he makes quite a lot of errors, also in that post-season tournament at Toulon he made quite a few if I remember correctly? Errors are not tolerated at Barca, the Camp Nou crowd would turn against him in no time. Caceres was an extremely high-rated talent, everyone was excited about signing him, and after some serious mistakes he got the whole Camp Nou crowd against him. Caceres only cost 15M euro, you can imagine what would happen to 40M+ Marquinhos.

We better pray that Nasser will continue to play hard-ball over Marquinhos and that Zubi will eventually turn to our third-choice Benatia.

Neymessi

EMD talking about Marquinhos' bad game tonight: http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140...os-se-contagia-de-un-mal-psg_54411254095.html

I'm starting to get very worried about the possibility of signing him. Seems like he makes quite a lot of errors, also in that post-season tournament at Toulon he made quite a few if I remember correctly? Errors are not tolerated at Barca, the Camp Nou crowd would turn against him in no time. Caceres was an extremely high-rated talent, everyone was excited about signing him, and after some serious mistakes he got the whole Camp Nou crowd against him. Caceres only cost 15M euro, you can imagine what would happen to 40M+ Marquinhos.

We better pray that Nasser will continue to play hard-ball over Marquinhos and that Zubi will eventually turn to our third-choice Benatia.

What makes you think benatia is our third choice?

Crixus

Bs21fTqCAAALioH.jpg:large

Our targets + IMO we should go after Fabian Schär instead of Marcos Psg made it clear he wont leave , Hummels won't happen , Vertonghen Daniel Levy nuff said , Blind is not a CB
Mathieu + Schar seems logical
info about schar
http://outsideoftheboot.com/2014/02/20/fabian-schar-scout-report/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbtNixrHlFE

Bertus

You should take a drink and stop panicking.

It was a friendly with lots of player from psg youth program + players that were back from loan and will be sold or loaned again before september + Zlatan that just came back + Camara that is, i said it a lot, no good + Pastore who knows PSG wants him out.

All i can see is that EMD has lots of time to waste to write such a long article about a match like that. And i guess they are already preparing their knee jerk articles about PSG for tomorrow newspaper.

Weither you get marcos or not in the end is not the problem, you should calm down. Marquinhos had a very good season. Yeah he did 2-3 mistakes but overall he played lots of matches and did good.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

It was a friendly with lots of player from psg youth program + players that were back from loan and will be sold or loaned again before september + Zlatan that just came back + Camara that is, i said it a lot, no good + Pastore who knows PSG wants him out.

How do we know you're not just making excuses for Marcos so you can make like Wenger and sell us a shitty player? :troll: :sherlock:

L

linetty

All i can see is that EMD has lots of time to waste to write such a long article about a match like that. And i guess they are already preparing they knee jerk articles about PSG for tomorrow newspaper.

Weither you get marcos or not in the end is not the problem, you should calm down. Marquinhos had a very good season. Yeah he did 2-3 mistakes but overall he played lots of matches and did good.
That mistake has nothing to do with other players. He simply got fooled.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're not getting Marquinhos anyway. Why should we worry?

PSG fans should worry. Inexperienced Marquinhos, Grandpa Camara, Injury prone Thiago Silva and THE David Luiz. :troll:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
note: bojan is not part of tomorrow's match squad because a transfer could be close #fcblive [rac1] (barcastuff)

baby bojan again leaving :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good for him. He need all the regular playing time he can get to push his career back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans