Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zavix

Why can't we sign Hummels? I really don't understand the logic of the current Barca board, going all out for a 20 year old kid, and a 30 year old veteran past his best.

Last edited:

NotInHere

Rumoros are created to spice things up, but people reach a point when they have had enough and just want the truth

Many of us probably reached that point already

Icarium

Lifestealer
New reports stating Mathieu to Barca a done deal. 20M transfer fee. This saga is taking too many twists and turns. Just get it over with.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And yet again the Barcaforum goes into a frenzy because of a rumor that states the board is considering to sign just one CB.
:lol: :lol:

Déjà vu. These guys have done it before and has been showing the same signs this summer.

1. Linked to many good CBs.

2. 5 names on shortlist.

3. Go full retard and chase a PSG player like a headless chicken.

4. Trying to bargain with a club for a player who are dead serious about not selling unless buyout is paid. Continues to try to bargain through player handing in a transfer request in this instance.

5. Get linked to a player who is not CB, but for some reason is linked to us as a CB signing anyway.

6. From 1 to no CBs... (didnt fit barca profile)... in this case its from two to one though.

Neymessi

I am not facepalming myself until it is official that blind is our signing or that jeremy mathieu is our only signing.I cannot believe for 1 sec that Roma will refuse benatia's sale.They are not dortmund.Show them 40 mil and they definitely cannot refuse.

F

Flavia

I've seen them spew a plethora of so called news this summer that of course never materialized.

I know, but I'm not discarding this yet. It could very well be true. They are lingering to the "few cbs have what it takes to be a barça cb" mantra. So it could end up by signing Mathieu, and trust la masia. Ie is showing promise, so it could not be the worst idea. But with the upcoming ban, 2 cb's are really a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans