Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Mathieu was good when he was 8 mil, same with Vertonghen in 2012. Now its too much. I still feel we should move for Benatia plus a talented player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Benatia and Hummels are not moving from their teams.

Both are very important for their respective teams and neither of BVB or Roma need the money either.

Chong Li

Since Worldclass CBs like Hummels and Benatia seem to be not available I think we need a player like Mathieu, the only veteran CB we have is Pique.

We should also sign Fabian Schär. He's young, pretty quick, strong header. Plus he's cheap! Only one year left at FC Basel.

My guess would be 10M max. Probably less, since FC Basel are a reasonable club.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

But we aren't not paying his buyout clause of course ( 50M ) ... 25M should make it ...

Yeah, Villarreal would be so kind...

Good cb's are difficult to find, at the moment. Most teams are holding on to theirs. Or charging a fortune. Mathieu wouldn't hinder Bartra development, he's tall, fast, good in aerial duels. He'd be a really good addition, although overpriced.

Trafalgar

This is really disturbing, we can say that we have the same offensive force ... but they surpass us in defense.

10574372_883532198328066_4527935956440889868_n.jpg

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Meh. Match up those numbers with their Barca counterparts and we take it every time besides CR...and Bale I guess >_>....

And we had a better defense than them last season in the league, which is being reinforced. Though admittedly not very well atm :lol:....
Im not worried one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans