Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

:lol:

I think we have some MD spies here :pep: This is not the first time it has happened.
That's exactly what i thought. Just when I and KingMessi talk about a loan and how it would work, MD publishes that.

It's like the fourth time it happens that they publish something we talked about here prior to their article.

For the record, we discussed Vertonghen 1 day before MD launched a rumor about Barcelona scouting Vertonghen.

Bertus

I say you have a very specific way of translating Bertus. Good job!
Real translation is still the same "psg refuses to sell him".

So i thought it would be funnier since people would imagine Nasser doing "it". Just thinking about it is funny :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
BtdgpznIgAAouYn.png

Uh oh...

L

linetty

Before making a decision on signing another centre back, Luis Enrique wants to analyze the current squad, including B-team players. [as]

Neymessi

That's exactly what i thought. Just when I and KingMessi talk about a loan and how it would work, MD publishes that.

It's like the fourth time it happens that they publish something we talked about here prior to their article.

For the record, we discussed Vertonghen 1 day before MD launched a rumor about Barcelona scouting Vertonghen.

sssshhhhhhhh.They will hear you and stop publishing rumours from barcaforum.

Crixus

Now lets talk about Fabian Schar and Matteo Darmian ! shall we ? :troll:

stewart77

I don't understand the people getting bent out of shape, about transfer rumours. Most deals happen away from the prying eyes of newspapers and fans. As for the PSG chairman, saying Marquinhos is not for sale. What do you expect? If he puts him up for sale, then loyalty payments will need to be paid. Not to mention it will drive his price down.

Gallivanter

What about Ogbonna, who is evidently available? He would be a good, relatively cheap, rotation guy.

Though isn't he more comfortable on the left side, ala Mathieu?

Tomchin

I don't understand the people getting bent out of shape, about transfer rumours. Most deals happen away from the prying eyes of newspapers and fans. As for the PSG chairman, saying Marquinhos is not for sale. What do you expect? If he puts him up for sale, then loyalty payments will need to be paid. Not to mention it will drive his price down.
At Barca, almost all transfer-targets are leaked to the press well before. Adriano was our only unexpected transfer in the last 5 years

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think we should offer the remaining 60M for hummels or benatia and see how they respond. Hummels not sure but Roma wouldn't resist 60M right?!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans