Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Personally, my ranking would be:

1. Edgar Ie
Ie is a 20 years old, Portuguese centerback. He's 6' tall and IMO, he's the most prepared to make the step up.

Ie is not that tall... According to the fcb website, he's 176 cm. Bagnack is taller.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
10534940_603469353104556_470410295_n.jpg

Zincubus

Banned
This Marquinhos chase has "Thiago Silva Saga" written all over it. We will keep chasing him, ignoring other viable options, while senseless names, like :blind: (Daley), keep popping up. This year the board changed it up a little by giving us Mathieu. He is by no means a bad defender, but seems to be the fallback option. He did not come cheap either, considering his age (30), which raises the question if we could have gotten better value for our money. Liverpool for example look set to land Dejan Lovren (25) for just 5 Million more (25 Million Euros). And if we don't sign anyone else, we would have questionable CB depth, especially if the transfer ban kicks in. One more signing is definitely required in my opinion and there are better targets out there than Vermaelen, the board just has to take their Marquinhos goggles off and look harder. :blind:

I've seen elsewhere that there are suggestions we are keen on the young Brazilian because if his potential at CB plus his lightening speed means he may be temp answer for our RB slot ??

BigBarcaBoy

I've seen elsewhere that there are suggestions we are keen on the young Brazilian because if his potential at CB plus his lightening speed means he may be temp answer for our RB slot ??

Would be great if this actually happened, can't say I'm holding my breath though...

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

Don't know where Marco's lightning speed comes from every time I see him he has average pace. Alba has lightining pace, Robben has it but not Marcos. Mathieu is faster or at least looks faster than Marcos

Zincubus

Banned
Don't know where Marco's lightning speed comes from every time I see him he has average pace. Alba has lightining pace, Robben has it but not Marcos. Mathieu is faster or at least looks faster than Marcos

Sorry , lightening speed as in CBs not all players :)

I'd actually play Mascherano at RB , he could probably do better than Alves or Montoya and at least he's in the team and gives extra flexibility as we play . Sell Alves for me .

Bertus

Got my hands on full today MD article about Marquinhos, so here's their lastest "scenario" :

From MD:

• - Title: "Marquinhos wants to come to Barcelona FC"
  • - The player is still keen to join Barcelona
  • - He's still Barcelona top priority
  • - But PSG is still giving the finger.
  • - The new things in this long story is that Barcelona is not in a rush anymore since they signed Mathieu.
  • - So while they had previously fixed a deadline to recruit Marquinhos now it's not the case anymore. They have 5 weeks to unfreeze the situation and sign Marquinhos.
  • - And MD (or Barcelona if they have real sources) are so desperate that they even talk about the possibility of a loan (see KingMessi, it's coming :rofl1: )

Last edited:

ryuken

I think we should just give up, we probably wont get another cb, this Marquinhos saga is just another charade from the board so that they can say we tried, like last summer, although this time they might come up with new shiet like we got Mathieu, our depth is great blah blah blah.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Icarium

Lifestealer
Got my hands on full today MD article about Marquinhos, so here's their lastest "scenario" :

From MD:

• - Title: "Marquinhos wants to come to Barcelona FC"
  • - The player is still keen to join Barcelona
  • - He's still Barcelona top priority
  • - But PSG is still giving the finger.
  • - The new things in this long story is that Barcelona is not in a rush anymore since they signed Mathieu.
  • - So while they had previously fixed a deadline to recruit Marquinhos now it's not the case anymore. They have 5 weeks to unfreeze the situation and sign Marquinhos.
  • - And MD (or Barcelona if they have real sources) are so desperate that they even talk about the possibility of a loan (see KingMessi, it's coming :rofl1: )

:lol:

I think we have some MD spies here :pep: This is not the first time it has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans