Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Any news about this rumour yet in the German media and/or German forums?

Nope, nothing and I follow most of the German football related media. Just checked a few Bayern forums and there is nothing as well.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Only Radio Marca is "reporting" this right now, which pretty much equates to a drunkard saying he saw a ghost last night while totally hammered.

Ghost might be real, but coming from a drunkard totally hammered, I won't hold my breath.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Radio MARCA previously this summer reported that we had agreed a deal with Napoli for Higuain.

Just to let you guys know.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Only Radio Marca is "reporting" this right now, which pretty much equates to a drunkard saying he saw a ghost last night while totally hammered.

Ghost might be real, but coming from a drunkard totally hammered, I won't hold my breath.

Sport published it as well, with slightly different details (35M instead of 39 etc), but the way they worded it it might be that they are just recycling the RMarca news and altering certain bits.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Sport published it as well, with slightly different details (35M instead of 39 etc), but the way they worded it it might be that they are just recycling the RMarca news and altering certain bits.

Yeah Sport and MD are just recycling Marca's "report"

F

Flavia

Yesterday @youngcules started that funny titus bramble rumor, it went quite far.

Tomchin

Sport just recycled Marca's rumour.

Anyway, Marca already made a mistake earlier this season (Higuain), but who knows, maybe they're correct this time. The fact that the meeting was originally planned on Thursday (the day when they were going to announce Barca's "surprise" target), but now the meeting got moved from Thursday to Monday because RM is also interested, is kinda interesting.

Who knows, probably it's a lot of BS, but it's hard not too get excited when you get linked to players of Boateng's calibre.

Jägermeister

Edit: Sometimes I wish this forum was German because I have the feeling that I can't express my opinion properly with my level of English. Sigh :lol:

:lol: very true. That's the reason I post rarely.

On topic: Us signing Boateng would not make sense from Bayern's side. They also wanted to sign a defender this summer, they bid for Benatia...Why should they sell now one of their Cbs? They'd only do that if they would have a replacement for him in the pipeline and considering the experiences we made with the market for defenders, thisnseems unlikely.

I won't say again I bet he won't come (since I was wrong with Suarez) , but the story just makes no sense.

PaulFCB

Banned
It's hard to say if there's anything logical in Boateng to Barca, but how many transfers are really logical? Maybe Barca ---> Interest in Jerome ---> Interest to play on Camp Nou and for that money, Bayern are willing to pay Aymeric's release clause.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
If no German media are reporting this, there's nothing in this rumour. Especially when it comes from a Madrid-based radio station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans