Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Cuadrado wants to join Barcelona and told them he'll wait for their offer. Fiorentina have set deadline for a transfer at 20 August. [sport]

Why are you complaining so much about his transfer?
Is barca gonna buy him with your money?
Its always good to have quality players in the squad. Remember last year; we had good first 11, but when we had to change something we were frozen, because we had no one on the bench who could change the game. Cuadrado is good and can become even better here at Barca. He can play several positions and give us lot of different variations. I say buy him :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Fiorentina and Barcelona so far didn't meet on Cuadrado because difference between 40M asking price and Barcelona's offer is too big. [rac1]

Messiesta

Why are you complaining so much about his transfer?
Is barca gonna buy him with your money?
Its always good to have quality players in the squad. Remember last year; we had good first 11, but when we had to change something we were frozen, because we had no one on the bench who could change the game. Cuadrado is good and can become even better here at Barca. He can play several positions and give us lot of different variations. I say buy him :)

Re read what I said the answer is there, so it's good to pay 40 million for a squad player now is it? I'd rather we used the money in a better way, like sign a proper RB which no doubt will be cheaper or save the money and use more sensibly at a latter date!

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona have ruled out signing Cuadrado. Focus now on Johnson (Gladbach). Walker (Tottenham) and Piszczek (Dormund) other candidates. [as]

Didn't Johnson just join Gladbach?

Tomchin

Barcelona have ruled out signing Cuadrado. Focus now on Johnson (Gladbach). Walker (Tottenham) and Piszczek (Dormund) other candidates. [as]

Didn't Johnson just join Gladbach?
BS rumour from Marca yet again I think. He joined Gladbach this summer indeed (on a free transfer apparently).

Espenfk

I hope we sign kyle walker, he is strong and fast, and he is good both defensive and offensive! And he is also young, only 24 years old. In addition he is also much cheaper than cuadrado.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I hope we sign kyle walker, he is strong and fast, and he is good both defensive and offensive! And he is also young, only 24 years old. In addition he is also much cheaper than cuadrado.

But then we have to negotiate with Tottenham and Mr Levy. As such he would probably cost around 30m

L

linetty

We are really slowly turning into an average Premier Leauge side :cry:

Walker is nowhere near Barca material, wake up people!!

E

El_e8

But you see there aren't many options left. Half the forums spent entire summer converting Marquinhos to RB. After World Cup Cuadrado was our new RB

In 4 years time we are going to chase Aurier only to play him as DM. PSG of course won't sell but board will try anyway.

Egert

Estonian Culé
For both sporting and financial reasons, Barcelona would only sign Fiorentina player Juan Cuadrado if they have first sold Dani Aves. [md]

Dani won't leave, he wants to take full advance of his contract. But you never know.

serghei

If he can handle Bale's pace get him in :)

Alba can handle Bale's pace.

609359889-e2f0baebf17360ebfba35904bd695bed_4ff0a538-full.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans