Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Messi+Eto

Gamboa is really cheap and good. . .Just needs to prove himself on a bigger stage.

serghei

35 is a fair price for Cuadrado. 50 is insane considering he has never played CL and has only had one good season. Shades of Alexis at Udinese.

We sold Alexis for profit. What's wrong with that deal? It would be nice to buy Cuadrado, use him for 3 years and then sell him for profit too if he doesn't fit. Hopefully he'll score some wondergoals like Alexis did, and hopefully one of them will bring us wins against Real Madrid, also like Alexis' goals did.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Alexis was also bought green at 22 years of age and very much polished at Barca. He is a much better player now than when he came into the club. Cuadrado will be bought(if) at an older age than Alexis was sold. Likely he would only leave if he does not work, in which case he leaves very likely at a monetary loss.

I'm not against the signing per se, because the coach wants him and I am all for giving the coach showing a clear vision for his team, the tools he wants to realize that vision. However I am less than enthused to put it mildly.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Fiorentina want to make a final decision on right wing player Cuadrado this week. They have invited Barcelona to make a formal bid. [sport]

Zavix

The way I see it, there are only 2 ways for Cuadrado to fit into our system,

1. Lucho plays the 3-5-2 formation
2. We play 4-3-3 with Cuadrado - Bartra - Pique/Vermaelen - Mathieu

We need stability at the back, 1 attack minded full back is the way to go.

L

linetty

Cuadrado wants to join Barcelona and told them he'll wait for their offer. Fiorentina have set deadline for a transfer at 20 August. [sport]

Messiesta

Why do these transfer saga's go on and on? I'm getting bored with this one mainly cause we don't even need him and he is vastly overpriced and unproven so it's nothing to get excited about!
Zubi either hurry up and pay silly amounts or just let Man.U do the same at least they arnt in the champions league so he won't have anything new to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans