Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Instead of weak Pedro who should leave next summer.
We don't need freaking Reus for that. We got loads of talent in the cantera + Deulofeu will be coming back next summer. I guess he wouldn't want to come back with Reus' arrival or at least wouldn't be happy at all about that...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Reus as a backup :lol: Would much rather have Munir, Adama and other talent from the youth teams coming through and just keep Pedro.

Professor Chaos

If we're transfer-banned, we also can't sell players I think? Only take back loaned-out players (Deulofeu)?

We can sell players. Just can't buy. Loaned players can't be registered too. So Deulofeu won't back in the summer of 2015. D. Suarez was loaned for 2 years if I remember right, so he'll back in 2016.

I

instinct

I read some rumours that we'll try to sign Reus and loan him back to BVB for one year. At the moment we don't need Reus at all. Let's wait for next year.

Btw:

La-Masia-no-se-toca-pancarta-e_54405493503_54028874188_960_639.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
I read some rumours that we'll try to sign Reus and loan him back to BVB for one year. At the moment we don't need Reus at all. Let's wait for next year.

That would be some deal tho. Doubt it will happen, but you never know. We have to make all transfers this windows, just in case.

CatalinR10

Btw:

La-Masia-no-se-toca-pancarta-e_54405493503_54028874188_960_639.jpg

wait....where did you read those rumours and when ?

Some days ago I said that I would like Barca to buy Reus and loan him back to BVB :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans