Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This also impacts many minors within the cantera, particularly Lee Seung Woo who will no longer feature in the UEFA Youth League for Juvenil A

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Loans or continuing to leave them to only play international tourneys...although I imagine that will not be enough playing for some of them

CAS remains an option but so far this board has miscalculated massively when dealing with anything relating to regulations...It's hard to fathom just how incompetent this board is, what are members waiting for anyway?...No confidence vote

Icarium

Lifestealer
Official: Barcelona announe they will appeal against FIFA's transfer ban at the Court of Arbitration for Sports #fcblive

That was quick too.

Chainsaw

Killahead
After the Suarez-stuff, would be surprising if CAS go against the FIFA this time.

Also, will Barca be willing to take the risk to go against the FIFA? Won't be good for the relations no doubt.

Yeah I don't think CAS will do anything about this except some minor adjustments. Barca has to make the most out of this summer transfers.

Maria

After the Suarez-stuff, would be surprising if CAS go against the FIFA this time.

Also, will Barca be willing to take the risk to go against the FIFA? Won't be good for the relations no doubt.

Why? What could they do to us that it would be worse than that?

Yeah I don't think CAS will do anything about this except some minor adjustments. Barca has to make the most out of this summer transfers.

I hope that they will atleast let the kids play. I imagine that they are heartbroken..

Icarium

Lifestealer
I will be happy as long it does not affect the youth players involved in this situation. It is bad for club and those kids. I hope CAS understands that. I don't think transfer ban will be reduced though. That is why we are desperate to buy a RB.

xxxxxx

Surely it means they're going to have spend a bit more in this window, because we won't be able to sign players till 2016..... that's an awfully long time in football.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Means we need to do any business now and not expect CAS to do anything. Hopefully this will mean Cuadrado.

Alarcón

Suárez case and this is totally unrelated. What Suárez did was obvious and there for everyone to see, our transfer case is much more complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans