Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Why would Munir go to Arsenal? He has great chance becoming our nr1 striker in 3-4 years and here he can win a lot of titles, while at Arsenal he can get 1-2 trophies in 5-6 seasons.

Doubt he would leave TBH. Just Wenger sniffing around him to see if he would consider it.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Why does Arsene constantly try and steal our youngsters. They always get praised for using youngsters but who has actually come out of their academy? They just steal talent from other clubs (normally us) and then claim to have a great academy.

But we've only really had Xavi go through most of the youth setup.
Iniesta, Valdes, Messi, Busquets, Pedro, Puyol etc were all signed.
The same goes for Munir and, obviously, Halilovic.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

but they were still younger than known developed gems Wenger poaches from us

L

linetty

Why would Munir go to Arsenal? He has great chance becoming our nr1 striker in 3-4 years and here he can win a lot of titles, while at Arsenal he can get 1-2 trophies in 5-6 seasons.
He'd already leave if he wanted to but signed a contract with us instead. Wenger will never get him.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Only Puyol, Busi and Pedro would be a valid claim. Messi, Iniesta and Valdes joined Barca academy when they were 12-13 years old.

Sid90

Deadwood final update:
Cuenca ✓
Dos Santos ✓
Tello ✓
Bojan ✓
Afellay ✓
Oier ✓
Song ✓
#fcb

Zubi will be taking a vacation for the next year and a half.

Zincubus

Banned
Yup, Zincubus, done deal, he's a gooner.

Calm down mate , the thread is for rumours involving Barca ....

Deadwood final update:
Cuenca ✓
Dos Santos ✓
Tello ✓
Bojan ✓
Afellay ✓
Oier ✓
Song ✓
#fcb

Zubi will be taking a vacation for the next year and a half.

I'd have kept Tello instead of Pedro tbh

Same reason Cesc went there a few years ago ?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
but they were still younger than known developed gems Wenger poaches from us
Only some of them
Only Puyol, Busi and Pedro would be a valid claim. Messi, Iniesta and Valdes joined Barca academy when they were 12-13 years old.

But he acted like we've got several players that have stayed blaugrana throughout, when that's not the case.
From the top of my head I can only think of Xavi and Samper who joined before the age of 10 and never left. Maybe Rafinha and Montoya too.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
But he acted like we've got several players that have stayed blaugrana throughout, when that's not the case.
From the top of my head I can only think of Xavi and Samper who joined before the age of 10 and never left. Maybe Rafinha and Montoya too.

15 and younger in my book is signing non-developed youngsters. How many of the ones listed signed before then?

Zincubus

Banned
Apart from doing a 100 meter dash Tello was useless for Barca, the only thing I remember during Tello's time at Barca was Messi scolding him for not passing enough during a match when Messi was open.

It's all about opinion , I recall him knocking the ball past numerous RBs then cutting in from the left and scoring quite a few goals given his limited starts . He WILL improve dramatically as he gets older .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans