Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Big clubs were interested, but according to Agger himself, it was solely a choice between Liverpool and his home town club.

Being a Brøndby fan myself, I'm obviously over the moon about this deal, but it's bitter sweet, as he still deserves much, much better than what we can offer him here.

anguy

After todays game I believe we definitely need another midielder. Rafinha is not good enough to replace Iniesta. Maybe we shouldn't have sold Fabregas...

Icarium

Lifestealer
After todays game I believe we definitely need another midielder. Rafinha is not good enough to replace Iniesta. Maybe we shouldn't have sold Fabregas...

We have Xavi though. A rested Xavi will dominate the world. At least i hope.

anguy

We have Xavi though. A rested Xavi will dominate the world. At least i hope.

Which means we are pretty thin on CM position. Remember we won't be able to buy anybody next year. We need someone for that final pass. Rakitic can play very well as AM, but he can't do it if he plays CM with associated defensive duties.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Which means we are pretty thin on CM position. Remember we won't be able to buy anybody next year. We need someone for that final pass. Rakitic can play very well as AM, but he can't do it if he plays CM with associated defensive duties.

Iniesta and Rakitic could be great imo. Buying one more defender would be a waste imo. We have Rafinha Samper Denis Halilovic Roberto and i am pretty sure rakitic would not have come if we did not promise his starter role. Now which CM (better than our youngsters) are willing to accept a sub role?

SeloBarca

Trust in Rafinha

He didnt impress when he played for us before. And he wont be the one to replace Xavi or Iniesta either. Hes more like Cesc, a good player overall, but not great in anything.
Well need Iniesta-Raki for another 2 years, if Halilovich doesnt fulfill what everyone hopes he will.

ss81bja

I'm still not satisfied with our transfers. I hope there is still ONE MORE SIGNING.

Well, that one more signing I think should've been a "replacement" for Xavi in CM. I think Xavi still has it in him for the duration for the near 2 yr length of the transfer ban. The this transfer window was if anything else was urgent. Beside the CM, I think we should have acquired a young CB. We will just have to see what Lucho does with the team

anguy

Iniesta and Rakitic could be great imo. Buying one more defender would be a waste imo. We have Rafinha Samper Denis Halilovic Roberto and i am pretty sure rakitic would not have come if we did not promise his starter role. Now which CM (better than our youngsters) are willing to accept a sub role?

That's not really great midfield. Rafinha showed little so far. Samper is DM, Suarez is loaned for 2 years, Halilovic might turn out to be bust and Roberto is a joke, he's like midfield version of Pedro. For one year I'd be willing to go with current midfield, but with current transfer ban? 2 years might be a long time...

I

instinct

Kovacic, Rakitic, Halilovic sounds mouthwatering. :lol:

Maybe we'll sign him in 2016. Great midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans