Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Lets just pay the buyout for someone like Inigo Martinez or Laporte if we are allowed and have done with it. No doubt we will end up with Fontas :zubi:

Neymessi

You've already given up on Lucho?

I have seen how he works.And he is not good enough.We may win something but that will be because of our deadly trio messi neymar and suarez.Simeone is class and has already said he won't stay there forever.I can't imagine us going with enrique for many years while so many english clubs like liverpool and arsenal will be trying to get him.

Bertus

I have seen how he works.And he is not good enough.We may win something but that will be because of our deadly trio messi neymar and suarez.Simeone is class and has already said he won't stay there forever.I can't imagine us going with enrique for many years while so many english clubs like liverpool and arsenal will be trying to get him.
Talking about Simeone, he participated in an interview from the french football tv-show Telefoot this morning.

Here's my translation of the important part:
Last summer, no one discussed with me. I heard and read a lot of things, but there was no truth to it. PSG? That club makes progress. They are building a team with renowned players, but you have to pick players that understand the whole process to reach this target that the CL is. My future? I can't see myself staying 10 years in the same club. I am not somebody who's composed. Coaching in France? I'm open to anything.

As you said, sounds that he might want to coach elsewhere next season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What's the use of buying anyone now? Knowing them they'll screw us up even more. I hope FIFA reject their application if they go through with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans