Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Pay Laporte's buy-out clause and be done with it. Don't screw around once again. But who am I kidding?

Its 42 m though.But yeah,I really want this to end and since we already wasted so much,just spend 40m more and we have a peaceful time ahead.But 42m is too much..but this crisis..but.oh god :cry:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Pay Laporte's buy-out clause and be done with it. Don't screw around once again. But who am I kidding?
You first ask these 3 questions , if one of them is a yes then barca might buy him.
Is Laporte Brazillian or has any relation with Neymar sr ? No
Is he injured or injury prone ? No
Is Laporte a La masia product ? no

Dont think its going to happen.

khaled_a_d

You first ask these 3 questions , if one of them is a yes then barca might buy him.
Is Laporte Brazillian or has any relation with Neymar sr ? No
Is he injured or injury prone ? No
Is Laporte a La masia product ? no

Dont think its going to happen.

You forget the question about being Arsenal player ,though the answer is still NO
In all seriousness Laporte has the potential but I don't think he fix any problem right now ,I think he is a bit overrated currently when I saw him early this season
The tools are there but he needs more time ,42M is a lot for a defender who is still somewhat project.I would hope he would be still in Bilbao in 2016,that would be perfect

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Guys, guys, guys....

I am disappointed.

How could you forget the most important thing there...

'Is he faster than Usain Bolt?'

:eusa_think:

Neymessi

If he stays many years and solves the CB Problem.Then nobody will care about how much he costs.

He will be 29.5 when he is fit and we don't know how long he will stay like that and if he remains injury free,then whether he will be the same as before.Its a lose-lose situation.

mampilly

last year we need to purchase him instead of Maithu.

Board has not interested in young talents.

We lost Isco, Modric etc because of this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans