Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

SPORT: Abidal will return to Barcelona. He'll not continue with Olympiakos beyond this season and if Barca can sign a player to replace Vermaelen, he'll terminate his contract and return as a player. If not, the position in the board will be waiting for him next season.

khaled_a_d

Forget Douglas or Alves. Play Batra at Rb. Knowing the board they will splash out on some crap Rb. Would rather save money at this point and see this useless board out.

I bet Mascherano could play Rb too.

Sorry but Bartra lacks any speed for that position ,he will be exposed big time there and it won't be the best option for his development

BigBarcaBoy

Forget Douglas or Alves. Play Batra at Rb. Knowing the board they will splash out on some crap Rb. Would rather save money at this point and see this useless board out.

I bet Mascherano could play Rb too.

Mascherano played at RB under Benitez at liverpool a couple of times, once against sunderland and did okay but I wouldn't waste him there long term

RightGuy

Luis Enrique: "The Club have it difficult to sign because we sign the best players. The Club can handle two years without signing" #fcblive

F

Flavia

Luis Enrique: "The Club have it difficult to sign because we sign the best players. The Club can handle two years without signing" #fcblive

Lol. Yeah, douglas and vermaelen fit that description. I'm honestly tired of all this BS.

Siberia

So barca are apparently interested in Nyom. Eventho it's just a video, I'm still quite impressed. He seems strong, fast, tall and looks very good in defense.

Zebulun

I'm seriously starting to believe besides the board doing shit florentino planted Lucho here to fuck us up. I never trust a past madridista,don't care if he played for barca. never will trust him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans