Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Barcelona, who could sign a player due to Vermaelen's injury, consider signing right back. Options: Pereira (Valencia), Nyom (Granada) [md]

What does it mean "due to Vermaelen's injury", can they bypass transfer ban somehow?
Nyom: Cameroonian, height 189cm, apps this season 11, tackles 3.1, interceptions 2.1, clearances 2.7, from stats looks like defensive minded RB, impressive height as well.
Pereira from Valencia hasn't played a single game this season though.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
What does it mean "due to Vermaelen's injury", can they bypass transfer ban somehow?
Nyom: Cameroonian, height 189cm, apps this season 11, tackles 3.1, interceptions 2.1, clearances 2.7, from stats looks like defensive minded RB, impressive height as well.

Its an easy decision then Pereira it is

F

Flavia

They will ask fifa if they can sig a player because of his injury. Hopefully they let us, especially if the ban is upheld.

Zebulun

IF we get through with that, i hope they splash and just get laporte. no questions no negotiations just spend the fking money.

F

Flavia

The hearing at CAS regarding Barcelona's appeal against transfer ban has ended. A decision is expected in the next two weeks. [sport]

F

Flavia

Cruyff:
Respecto al fichaje de Douglas, fue muy prudente: "No lo sé, si lo han fichado por video, pero a veces se hacen cosas... Es difícil opinar sobre eso, sobre porqué fichan. Tienen gente allí y a veces pasan estas cosas", aventuró.
About the douglass signing, he was prudent: "I don't know, if they signed him based on videos, but sometimes things get done... It's hard to speak about this, about why they sign. There are people there, and sometimes these things happen".

Chainsaw

Killahead
Cruyff:

About the douglass signing, he was prudent: "I don't know, if they signed him based on videos, but sometimes things get done... It's hard to speak about this, about why they sign. There are people there, and sometimes these things happen".

He could simplify it into two words: "Shit happens".

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Cruyff:

Hahaha! Situation with Montoya didn't appear from the blue sky, Alves form has been steadily declining and we have a transfer ban and no backup on RB - we than sign an unknown Brazilian after watching him on videos? This isn't an amateur club in the second division in Iceland, this is soooooooo shady...

Barcilliant

Forget Douglas or Alves. Play Batra at Rb. Knowing the board they will splash out on some crap Rb. Would rather save money at this point and see this useless board out.

I bet Mascherano could play Rb too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans