Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

raki

For RB Mario Gaspar and Mateo Darmian are 2 good players. Di Sciglio is also very good. Danilo is high profile and will be too expensive.
Giving Alves 2+1 is a bad decision specially if he keeps his wage. 8M. Fuck me.

I

instinct

I'd not like this signing at all anyway. Would be really glad if we scouted out some gem and not go into bidding wars over someone (who's not worth anything close to what's being rumoured) with Man Utd for example...

How can you judge his worth if you have never seen him play?

Egert

Estonian Culé
For RB Mario Gaspar and Mateo Darmian are 2 good players. Di Sciglio is also very good. Danilo is high profile and will be too expensive.
Giving Alves 2+1 is a bad decision specially if he keeps his wage. 8M. Fuck me.

Villareal won't be in UCL next season and neither will be Torino, so that is a good way to get some players in without asking their clubs not to play them in UCL.

L

linetty

How can you judge his worth if you have never seen him play?
Have you seen more of him than some crappy youtube comps? I've seen him in the CL and never seen something from him that could justify his 40M release clause. It's ridiculous.

Dybala (Palermo): "Joining Barça? I would swim to Barcelona. After all, it's only just across the Mediterranean Sea..." [belgrano via cds]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Have you seen more of him than some crappy youtube comps? I've seen him in the CL and never seen something from him that could justify his 40M release clause. It's ridiculous.

Dybala (Palermo): "Joining Barça? I would swim to Barcelona. After all, it's only just across the Mediterranean Sea..." [belgrano via cds]

Another Messi fanboy :lol: Neymar will find it hard to stay his bff if we get either Vietto or Dybala

I

instinct

You said that you've never seen him play a few weeks ago so you're not even allowed to talk about a price tag because you don't know anything about his qualities. Maybe he's not worth 40m (which Barca probably would never pay anyway) but I've seen enough of him to say that he is a great RB who could be a great buy for Barca.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Leave Vietto at least another season in Villarreal.

As for rb, I'm still hoping our Italian head of sports commission knows about Vrsaljko. Perez can have Danilo but I'm guessing he's only trying to drive up his pricetag.

Alen

As for rb, I'm still hoping our Italian head of sports commission knows about Vrsaljko. Perez can have Danilo but I'm guessing he's only trying to drive up his pricetag.

World cup left back? Is he that good?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'd not like this signing at all anyway. Would be really glad if we scouted out some gem and not go into bidding wars over someone (who's not worth anything close to what's being rumoured) with Man Utd for example...

Wait, didn't you want us to sign Danilo but a month or so ago? :thinking:

raki

We can leave him but other clubs will not specially with a 10M buyout :)

We buy him and loan him 6 months till January.

MSN + Vietto, Deulofeu and Pedro. Good depth.

khaled_a_d

Dybala cheaper? How come?

1 more year left in his contract who has already rejected to renew and clearly is forcing his way out .already said he would come to Barca and used some strong words about it .
A guy like him would be absolutely cheaper because if we approached his agent he can just tell Palermo he is gonna sign contract with us in Jan 2016 and it is up to them to sell him to us or just leave for free
And I highly doubt Vietto release clause is 10M .It is rumored in most media to be around 40M and all of sudden someone is saying it is 40M? doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans