Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Danilo could become the next best RB. Although I have a strong feeling United is going to throw as much money on him, and for Porto, money is what counts at the end of the day.

True. Rumours have it that Rafael is going to be sold, so it looks like they are making room for Danilo.

Leo_Messi

RM's supposed interest in Danilo makes little sense when they have Carvajal for that position. A homegrown Spanish, younger and arguably a better right back than Danilo.

I find it hard to believe I must say.

Yes, Fabinho (who is still owned by the tiny Portuguese club Rio Ave) would be a good option actually. 2 years younger than Danilo but he has already shown his worth for Monaco in Ligue 1 and the Champions League. A very flexible player. Reminds me of Abidal actually. Brazilian too. Former RM player. I say go for it if Danilo moves to either RM or Man Utd.

If FCB had some clever negotiators they would make deals with Danilo and Dybala already now and basically get them for free in January next year. It's possible.

anguy

If FCB had some clever negotiators they would make deals with Danilo and Dybala already now and basically get them for free in January next year. It's possible.

Can't do that until they have last 6 months of their contracts. It's against the rules. The last thing we need is another transfer ban.We can START to negotiate directly with them in January. But they won't come for free, forget it. Players hate it, because if some club pays a lot of money for them it gives them more leverage - coach must play them, otherwise they'd be seen as failed investments.

Bertus

Can't do that until they have last 6 months of their contracts. It's against the rules. The last thing we need is another transfer ban.We can START to negotiate directly with them in January. But they won't come for free, forget it. Players hate it, because if some club pays a lot of money for them it gives them more leverage - coach must play them, otherwise they'd be seen as failed investments.

Fuck the rules. Bayern had verbal agreement with Lewa more than 1 year before he left.

You can't stop player from negociating. Actually, it's not them doing it, it's their agents. And they do it in a way they can't be charged for anything.

Leo_Messi

Fuck the rules. Bayern had verbal agreement with Lewa more than 1 year before he left.

You can't stop player from negociating. Actually, it's not them doing it, it's their agents. And they do it in a way they can't be charged for anything.

Exactly.

Alen

Pinto Da Costa would rather burn his team to the ground than let Danilo leave for free.

Bertus

Pinto Da Costa would rather burn his team to the ground than let Danilo leave for free.

I never said it will happen, I just said that the "they are forbidden from negociating" is a piece of crap.

See ATM that threatened PSG of bringing them to court because they negociated with Simeone. In the end they are doing the same with Cavani.

But when you look at it, in both cases I'm sure it's never DIRECT contacts. They use their agents, friends, families, etc.

It's easy to circumvent this "6 month rules".

Alen

I never said it will happen, I just said that the "they are forbidden from negociating" is a piece of crap.

See ATM that threatened PSG of bringing them to court because they negociated with Simeone. In the end they are doing the same with Cavani.

But when you look at it, in both cases I'm sure it's never DIRECT contacts. They use their agents, friends, families, etc.

It's easy to circumvent this "6 month rules".

Oh ofc, i agree. It almost never happens with players targeted by big clubs though(unless they are old and both sides want it).

i_bleed_blaugrana

I have no clue what Florentino is up to. Danilo to Madrid makes little sense with Carvajal quickly becoming a very solid RB in both sides of the pitch.

Moreso than anything, it could just be him buying a player to keep away from Barça. A little Market Espionage if you will lol.

I think it's clear our two main targets should be Danilo and Dybala right now, a RB and a AM to take over for Xavi/Iniesta and Alves is a must for the long term future of the team.

I thought we could sign anyone we want and make deals this summer, we just can't register them till January. Can we still make the cash transfer to the clubs and then loan them until January? As a selling club, that's an ideal deal with losing your star player.

I think Danilo isn't a done deal yet however. Neymar is like homies with the dude, and if Alves leaves, I think the prospect of starting at Barça and only competing with Montoya and Douglas versus a much more established Carvajal and Arbeola could sway him the Camp Nou but that's purely conjecture.

Who else could we get to fill Alves if we can't get Danilo, or should we go with Montoya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans