Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Transfer ban won't deter Bartomeu from making at least one star signing. Elections are coming and it's normal. Even Laporta bought Villa in his last months knowing he won't be here anymore so how wouldn't Barto who needs it as an ace for elections.

Expect Pogba who is already hyped up and does fit Lucho's controlled chaos system.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I read somewhere Juve's president saying that I could sell Pogba tomorrow for 80M € if I wanted, this means that he will definitely go for more, where would Barto get that kind of money?

Leo_Messi

I really, really doubt that the club will buy Pogba. Not for this much money. The transfer ban is also a big hindrance. Moreover there will be elections.

If anything I believe that the new board will be able to sign somebody but not until the elections are over which will happen in July.

So much can change from now until July. Another repeat of last season and Lucho might be gone. If that happens then one should throw all of the current plans that the board have out of the window in terms of transfers.

I will personally wait until after the elections. I don't think that we will see real serious moves before then.

My two cents.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Transfer ban won't deter Bartomeu from making at least one star signing. Elections are coming and it's normal. Even Laporta bought Villa in his last months knowing he won't be here anymore so how wouldn't Barto who needs it as an ace for elections.

Expect Pogba who is already hyped up and does fit Lucho's controlled chaos system.

Damn him, he not only fucked up barca until now he is gonna jeopardize our next season by signing a "marque" signing who we don't need. But if it is really pogba i am on the middle ground, he is a good player but don't want to spend more than 50M on him. Would rather get Koke for the same amount and sign some talented young midfielder. Plus after neymar transfer i don't want this board to make any more signings.

L

linetty

We just threw out 100m for Suarez... Will it be possible to spend another
100? Where the money from?

L

linetty

We should sell loanees and douglas.
We have a 50M budget and we need to strengthen more than just one position. Throwing out all at Pogba would be stupid, to say the least. I'd like Gundogan for ~30m and there'd still be cash for a decent right back and possibly one more player.

Devils

We absolutely should NOT go for Veratti.

We learned our lesson trying to deal with PSG over the past 2 summer transfer windows.

Waste of our time.

L

linetty

We absolutely should NOT go for Veratti.

We learned our lesson trying to deal with PSG over the past 2 summer transfer windows.

Waste of our time.
Obviously we won't. He just renewed with Paris and will stay there for years to come.

Egert

Estonian Culé
So only options pretty much will be Gündogan and Pogba. Wonder who can we get? Gündogan contract ends in summer 2016.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So only options pretty much will be Gündogan and Pogba. Wonder who can we get? Gündogan contract ends in summer 2016.

I don't think we ever been linked with Gundogan, players we been linked with are - Pogba, Veratti, Mata, Di Maria, Calhanoglu and Koke. I would prefer the latter, but it might be complicated as he is AM's youth product and probably wouldn't want to join fierce rivals.

F

Flavia

I'd rather get Koke than Pogba, because of his price tag. The money left would be enough to get Gundogan too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans