Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_Messi

MD is reporting that Lucho, Braida, Soler and Sanllehí are going to held a meeting at the end of this week or early next week where the plans for the next season are to be discussed.

The priority remains buying a new right back, a midfielder and a winger.

Also Alves' contract situation will be solved, Xavi's future as well as the future of the players that are loaned out and those of Munir, Sandro and Halilovic. They are apparently ready to loan out the latter.

The article mentions that Lucho will have a big say in the upcoming transfers and that the board trusts him regardless of rumors saying that he will leave at the end of the season and thus not complete his contract. Pogba is apparently a personal favorite of Lucho.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...154/braida-luis-enrique-cumbre-inminente.html

I think that the priority of Lucho (if he was able to pick) would be to buy Danilo, Pogba and Reus.

anguy

Been linked to Di Maria again today in British press.

Di Maria would be excellent for this role (if he regains his form o course). He can play as LCM/AM as primary position and winger as secondary. There is no need to buy another "pure" winger to sit on bench.

But if we buy him we should buy pure CM anyway, the ieal combo would be Danillo, Di Maria and Verratti. Very expensive financially, but we can save money on salaries if Xavi and Alves (and maybe also Iniesta) leave... And Pedro can be sold for 30 mil to PL.

Last edited:

zanela

ADM is quite wasteful in possession, and very inconsistent over a season. His take-ons are also poor in confined spaces. Those advocating AdM will be the first ones to bash him if he becomes a Barca player, I can guarantee.

Icarium

Lifestealer
ADM is quite wasteful in possession, and very inconsistent over a season. His take-ons are also poor in confined spaces. Those advocating AdM will be the first ones to bash him if he becomes a Barca player, I can guarantee.

Yes he is quite inconsistent, but he can be very good sometimes. He can add depth to both neymar and iniesta position. If he plays well he starts otherwise someone else will start. We are lacking talent on the bench both in mid and attack, that is why we need to sign ADM. We could also buy Reus but can he start in iniesta position? If he can then i don't mind reus, he is more consistent but he is injury prone.

zanela

PPl seem to take his last season with RM as a standard. He's quite a direct and instinctual player, who's always looking to force the issue, irrespective of the circumstances. His game is lacking in discipline and control, thus making the team more prone on the break. Everytime a team sits in their half, he's the most ineffectual player on the pitch. I've seen it happen with ARG, and MU. If Barca is becoming an all counter-attacking team henceforth, bring him in. Otherwise, his inclusion will further hinder the control of play, and make you all pull out your hair. As if Neyney isn't enough. :neymar:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Doubt Lucho will leave. Di Maria to Barca :lol: RM fans would be furious! If Lucho has a big say in the transfers, I am sure the board will move their eyes to the likes of Pogba, Verratti and Danilo. Danilo will move to RM I think, but you can never write that off until it is official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans