Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceefoo

We're not going to have six RB's (potential RB's) at the club.

Anyway, Alves is leaving isn't he. That's the whole purpose of the Vidal signing.

ceefoo

I think we may let Adriano go. If not now then in winter.
Now that Vermaelen is fit, he is cover for Alba at LB. Plus Mathieu can also fill in, even though I'm not a fan of him playing that position.

Once the Vidal signing is complete, I think you could be right about Adriano.

Stric

If we buy Vidal and Montoya doesn't leave in January, we'll be set. Even with Alves gone and Adriano possibly leaving.

Alba / Mathieu / Vermaelen at LB
Vidal / Montoya / Douglas at RB

That's more than enough depth, in numbers, at least.

And Mathieu and Vermaelen get to rotate both for LB and CB, which is great for them.

The only question is whether Montoya will leave if we get Vidal for the RB spot. It sucks, really. If we hadn't bought Douglas, Montoya would have less reason to leave, and would be more OK with rotating with Vidal, who is not as much of a competition for him as Alves is/was. Douglas was the worst transfer ever. Even with Montoya being better than him, he's still a reason for Montoya to leave.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Tomorrow we can see how well have our "photoshoppers" improved their skills :lol: Aleix Vidal signing should be announced tomorrow

Antimadridista1

Tomorrow we can see how well have our "photoshoppers" improved their skills :lol: Aleix Vidal signing should be announced tomorrow

He'll be presented at the club's building so I think that they will take a picture from that moment.
No need to photoshop like they did for Rakitic and Suarez who were in Brazil when the club announced their transfers.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Official: Barcelona announce the transfer of Sevilla right wing player Aleix Vidal (25), who will join on a 5-year deal #fcblive

Official: Sevilla confirm the transfer of right wing player Alei Vidal (25) to Barcelona, where he will be presented tomorrow #fcblive

Welcome! :barcascarf:

Stric

Welcome. I'm not too familiar with him, I just hope his style won't mean that Alba needs to play even more defensively. He's a beast in attack, it's a shame to tame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans