Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
You know when I think about it sport actually were first to report that Chelsea is interested in Pedro, maybe they are on to something here. But it'll be very difficult to make such transfer in January.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Coutinho has a contract until 2020.

30m euros is £22m.

It's laugable to think Liverpool will even consider selling him for that. They'll probably ask for 60m euros at least.

Zincubus

Banned
Coutinho has a contract until 2020.

30m euros is £22m.

It's laugable to think Liverpool will even consider selling him for that. They'll probably ask for 60m euros at least.

Not if he "forces" the move .... He's said he wants Barca and more so now that Rogers ( who bought him) has gone .

He's great mates with our Brazilian players and Suarez ...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not if he "forces" the move .... He's said he wants Barca and more so now that Rogers ( who bought him) has gone .

He's great mates with our Brazilian players and Suarez ...

Mate. Suarez tried to force a move out of Liverpool a year before he joined us. You saw how that went.

And when he requested a transfer, we paid 81m euros for him. Right now, Coutinho and Sturridge are Liverpool's most prized assets. You should always take what SPORT says with a bucket of salt. Their track record have been good lately, but 30m euros for Coutinho is very unrealistic IMO.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Mate. Suarez tried to force a move out of Liverpool a year before he joined us. You saw how that went.

And when he requested a transfer, we paid 81m euros for him. Right now, Coutinho and Sturridge are Liverpool's most prized assets. You should always take what SPORT says with a bucket of salt. Their track record have been good lately, but 30m euros for Coutinho is very unrealistic IMO.

The price is definitely not right, but I think our interest is real and MD hasn't denied it yet:amazed:

Zincubus

Banned

Thing is Coutinho may not be the main man in midfield when the new manager takes over plus when Henderson and Lelana are fit there will lot of midfield competition ...also Milner is going to be a probably starter alongside Henderson ..

silvia

Coutinho has been doing it in the premier league for over two years ... Plus he links up great with Suarez and Neymar !

It's a no brainer especially at 30 million euros ...

i don't believe premier league. plus Coutinho is not enough good. even Rakitic is struggling these days.
it's no liverpool. the goal is winning league and CL trophy.

xXKonan

If we are in for Coutinho it won't be 30 million Euros that's for sure.

Not only that he wouldn't be good here in this system. I mean we already have Rakitic,Rafinha,Arda and Iniesta that could Play Attacking Mid roles and even Roberto as well. This seems more of a Board signing than what Lucho wants if we are truly Interested in Coutinho.

Zincubus

Banned
i don't believe premier league. plus Coutinho is not enough good. even Rakitic is struggling these days.
it's no liverpool. the goal is winning league and CL trophy.

He's a completely different player to Rakitic who's been amazingly POOR this season .
Rakitic is a decent player but he's never gonna be top class as we're used to having .

Zincubus

Banned
If we are in for Coutinho it won't be 30 million Euros that's for sure.

Not only that he wouldn't be good here in this system. I mean we already have Rakitic,Rafinha,Arda and Iniesta that could Play Attacking Mid roles and even Roberto as well. This seems more of a Board signing than what Lucho wants if we are truly Interested in Coutinho.

Not convinced by Rakitic and Iniesta whilst being an amazing player isn't close to being the player he was just a year ago .

He's in sharp decline and is injury prone now he's ageing ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans