Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Tutto Mercato, we have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Hakan Calhanoglu.

It's like all newpapers are reading my posts here-all players I recomended to our board to buy ended up in newspapers "roumors list" (Coutinho, Calhanoglu, Lukaku, etc)...

We must buy 'cause it's hard to say where we're thinest - defense, middlefield or attack. We need to buy 1 top class player for all these - maybe imaginative middlefielder is a priority this winter since Iniesta isn't even a quarter of his former self, Rafinha is out so we lack kapacity to boss middleground like we use to during Iniesta-Xavi-Busquets era. Now poor Messi has to come all the way to the center and further back to organize something...

Neymessi

Rafinha won't be back in January. Mathieu has proven he is awful as LB, and Adriano can't play more than one game without an injury. At least a good lb is needed. Probably a forward too, depending on Vidal being good there or not.

Yeah I forgot rafinha is out for the season.But even then we have 4 good players comepeting for the 2 positions and we still have vidal and turan who can play as forward backups which is quite sufficient.The cover for LB is needed but its difficult to have good players wanting to play backups.

xXKonan

Celta winger Nolito (28) gave Barcelona one month to decide on transfer. Has better offer from Arsenal, but prefers to join Barcelona. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans