Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Lol.These newspapers were never anywhere reliable since the last few years but this time they have surpassed themselves.I can easily be a newspaper owner if this kind of shit is printed by papers.Van persie?At least make the false news believable enough.Whats next?Bendtner?rooney?nani?

According to Francesc Aguilar Lucho really wants Nolito and a Multi Purpose Midfielder in January.

Someone that can play CM,and DM? I believe.

[tw]654402765817532416[/tw]

Crazy thought crossed my mind: Rooney. Van Gaal hates him, puts him in the back, he looks unsatisfied, he's under pressure from fans... maybe we could get him cheap-and he can play literaly anywhere : CF, WG, OM, CM you name it. He is universal, complete player. What do you guys say?

xXKonan

Actually it's the Opposite, Van Gaal seems to have confidence in rooney won't bench him While the Fans are the ones that seem to be sick of Rooney. :lol:

Rooney wouldn't be good here (well not this Current Rooney) He's struggling these days and it appears his best days are behind him.

Not only that the dude is on some high wages and if you thought our Wage stuff is bad adding him would even make it worse.

Actually it's the Opposite, Van Gaal seems to have confidence in rooney won't bench him While the Fans are the ones that seem to be sick of Rooney. :lol:

Rooney wouldn't be good here (well not this Current Rooney) He's struggling these days and it appears his best days are behind him.

Not only that the dude is on some high wages and if you thought our Wage stuff is bad adding him would even make it worse.

He just got bored playing a decade in Manchester... he would ressurect here! :barcascarf:

And maybe he would be negotiateble about wages... he looks like he could use any change, he lost motivation... by the way, I remember roumors about him commin' in 2011 - so maybe now it's the time...

xXKonan

He will most likely join MLS once his United contract is up. I Remember their being rumors Atlanta United FC (New MLS Franchise) want Rooney sometime in 2017/18 when they officially Debut the team.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona is interested in Valencia midfielder Andre Gomes (22). Sports director Robert already followed him before joining the club [sport]

Co0ter

Welcome to the Catalan Media edition of Who Wants To Be a Barca player?

Today's two contestants:

[tw]654440730895777793[/tw]

Honestly I wish we signed Marquinhos when we were first linked with him before PSG bought him. He's really good and he just turned 21 this summer...puts things into perspective. We would have been all set for a while, and it would of made sense to bring in some experience like Vermaelen or Mathieu as a 4th option.

xXKonan

According to MD we are also tracking Sime Vrsaljko,a CB who could also play Left back and in the midfield apparently.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Honestly I wish we signed Marquinhos when we were first linked with him before PSG bought him. He's really good and he just turned 21 this summer...puts things into perspective. We would have been all set for a while, and it would of made sense to bring in some experience like Vermaelen or Mathieu as a 4th option.

For me, the worst was Benatia. Agent was in Barcelona, negotiating a deal right before the WC.

RVP and Rooney here is laughable. Just bullshit paper sellers so just wipe your ass with it and move on.

We need more of a winger anyway. Suarez, Munir, Sandro and Messi if need be. I think it's important we keep Halilovic and Rafinha in consideration but outside of Munir, Neymar doesn't have a solid sub anymore. I like someone like Felipe Anderson or Ricardo Krishna.

BBZ8800

According to MD we are also tracking Sime Vrsaljko,a CB who could also play Left back and in the midfield apparently.

A dumb player again.
Alba and Adama are Einsteins for him.

He just runs up and down like a headless chicken.
When he gets the ball in attack, his brain just randomly rolls a dice with (33% chance for a shortpass, 33% chance for a suicidal dribble through 5 opponents, 33% chance for a cross regardless of whether we have or haven't someone in the box) and he picks one option, without too much sense.

Not good enough for Barca.
And faaar from smart enough for Barca.

Plus, he can't play as a Cb, he is just a headless chicken fullback.
His midfield play is something like a few levels below of Gumbau as Cdm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans