Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavinho

Van Persie? Ricardo Oliveira? I can't wait until we're linked to Luis Fabiano and John Carew. Maybe we should put in a cheeky bid for Freddie Kanoute.

xXKonan

The Gist of that article Flavia posted above.

Santos forward Ricardo Oliveira (35, ex-Valencia -Betis -AC Milan) has been offered to Barcelona ahead of the January transfer window. [md]

:lol:

khaled_a_d

The Gist of that article Flavia posted above.

Santos forward Ricardo Oliveira (35, ex-Valencia -Betis -AC Milan) has been offered to Barcelona ahead of the January transfer window. [md]

:lol:

Why is this a news then? everyone can offer himself to play in Barcelona ,hell everyone in this forum would love too .wtf is wrong with MD this days?!!

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
How about our very own Soriano. We seem to be linked to him everytime. He could be the Larrson type of player for us

BorussiaBarcelona

I'm going to be honest, never seen him. What do people think?

Deep lying playmaker(completes over 80% of his passes and does quite a few brilliant long balls per game) that is also pretty physical and needs to keep working on his tackling cause he's booked way to often and early in games.
Though, he's gotten better at that and just needs to keep working at it.

Jombi

Deep lying playmaker(completes over 80% of his passes and does quite a few brilliant long balls per game) that is also pretty physical and needs to keep working on his tackling cause he's booked way to often and early in games.

Xhaka is a good player, but I think Ter Stegen and Xhaka dont get along.

Barcafan 2304

Thanks mate and it's interesting. They might be looking for more physical players and beef up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans