Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Raiola (agent Pogba): "Deal with Barça? Not at all. In the summer, three-four clubs were interested, but he chose to stay." [rdj]

xXKonan

Barcelona are following Zaragoza (2nd div) midfielder Sergio Gil (19). No formal offer yet. His buyout fee is 3M. [periodico de aragon]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona scouts look for players of maximum 25-27 years old to rejuvenate the squad. Cancelo, Mustafi and Bazoer among those followed. [as]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barcelona scouts look for players of maximum 25-27 years old to rejuvenate the squad. Cancelo, Mustafi and Bazoer among those followed. [as]

giphy.gif

Xavinho

We must be following him because we have dangerously few options at right back with only Dani Alves, Sergi Roberto, Aleix Vidal, and Douglas who can play there...

Xavinho

Are you implying that Douglas ca actually play?:tata:

Are you implying a man as scrupulous and trustworthy as Josep Maria Bartomeu would go ahead with signing a player if they hadn't gone above and beyond to ensure the player perfectly met the required standard to represent Futbol Club Barcelona?
:bartomeu:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
The only 27+ player I'd like to see here is Nolito.

I'd love some refreshment in the team that doesn't necessarily come from La Masia, just to get some new "innovating" blood in the team.
A young midfielder in the form of Verratti, Tielemans, even Gündogan - Yes, Tielemans isn't a player who looks like he could challenge the starting XI but he would crank up the competition a bit.
A young defender - wouldn't mind Laporte, Mustafi or whatever CB who has played in La Liga and is younger than 25. Or even someone from Barca B, as they've finally stopped leaking goals but on the same time I wouldn't want to break thei defensive mojo.
A ~prime aged forward who doesn't mind the bench but also ups the competition and gives us some sort of rotation power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans