Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

This witch-hunting on older players reminds of Bravo-Mats debate when they were signed.

Anyway, I am wishing some older and experienced Cf in January, that he comes for cheap and that he will be one of key players in winning La Liga+CL.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Saw that we're linked with Rayo's Lass now too. Which wouldn't be too bad at all. Absolute destroyed our defence just a couple of weeks ago, which doesn't say much, but still looks like a good enough back-up.

xXKonan

Saw that we're linked with Rayo's Lass now too. Which wouldn't be too bad at all. Absolute destroyed our defence just a couple of weeks ago, which doesn't say much, but still looks like a good enough back-up.
Cat Radio also reported it so their probably is some truth to it as well.

Jombi

He's rubbish and not even good enough to start for Rayo. He will likely be sold by the end of the season so he can get playing time. He is lazier than Deulofeu and has a lower football IQ than Adama. Is this how low we have fallen?

Ustari

Mou, res!
Lol you like to overrate subpar players but then you don't really rate Lass Bangoura? The guy is a first team regular at Rayo, not only that Real Madrid was interested with him a few seasons back

Jombi

Lol you like to overrate subpar players but then you don't really rate Lass Bangoura? The guy is a first team regular at Rayo, not only that Real Madrid was interested with him a few seasons back

LOL. Lass is a forward who hasnt scored a goal or assisted in 3 years! He is lazy as hell. He is not starting for Rayo. He will leave that club. He is rubbish, man. Nowhere near good enough.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Possible forward options Barcelona for January transfer window: Nolito, Yarmolenko, Aubameyang, Van Persie, Negredo, Bas Dost. [sport]

Possible forward options Barcelona for January transfer window: Nolito, Yarmolenko, Aubameyang, Van Persie, Negredo, Bas Dost. [sport]

Dost? Hmm... he could be cheap... and he is old-fashioned CF, dominant in the air, strong and resourcefull on the ground. I like him, all these crossess we send during every match could actualy be capitalised... I'm all for him (Negredo is weird, RVP is ridiculous, Nolito is another RW, Yarmolenko is unknown, Aubameyang is expensive)!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dost? Hmm... he could be cheap... and he is old-fashioned CF, dominant in the air, strong and resourcefull on the ground. I like him, all these crossess we send during every match could actualy be capitalised... I'm all for him (Negredo is weird, RVP is ridiculous, Nolito is another RW, Yarmolenko is unknown, Aubameyang is expensive)!

Nolito plays on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans