Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Yeah this is becoming ridiculous, these comments were made after Juve lost again and it's becoming clear that they probably won't play in CL next season so they will lose tons of money. So Raiola starts to flirt with Barca saying that he could definitely play at Barca next season just pay up 100M:facepalm:.

khaled_a_d

tbh I highly doubt we will even have money to sign him .it seem that top priority for Lucho is CB and we have been linked with some expensive names like Mustafi/Laporte/Gimenez we won't have enough money for huge signing like Pogba in midfield .
we have been recently linked to either prospect midfielder or guys like Gundogan who won't cost more than 40M hopefully

Last edited:

Jombi

I really dont think it's Pogba's fault that Juve is so bad. Pogba has been playing well, especially in the CL.

I dont want him though, but there are other reasons for Juve's problems.

silvia

apparently juve won't go to champions league, and they will try to sell pogba when they can.
So in summer, the move will happen.

and i also think he should change the agent. He won't settle for long term in barca with Riola. we all know.

Barcilliant

I'll say it again Juve were stupid not to sell Pogba in the summer.

He's a terrific player but he can't carry the midfield at this age. He's still developing.

Also do we need another midfielder? Turan is yet to come.Rakitic has a much better work ethic then Pogba. Roberto is coming of age and we have guys like Kaptoum and Halilovic in the wings.

J

Jamie Cal

I don't think it was stupidity, though -- it seems pretty obvious that they were holding off for Barca last summer, and even if we don't get him, there's plenty that will.

Also, Juve will probably get CL, no? They are only 6 points off it atm, and the tides were always likely to happen for them.

J

Jamie Cal

Dost? Hmm... he could be cheap... and he is old-fashioned CF, dominant in the air, strong and resourcefull on the ground. I like him, all these crossess we send during every match could actualy be capitalised... I'm all for him (Negredo is weird, RVP is ridiculous, Nolito is another RW, Yarmolenko is unknown, Aubameyang is expensive)!

Negredo isn't weird. He's not getting into the squad for weeks at Valencia (Nuno is a mess), and they pretty much got dooped into buying him. Plus you just mentioned "old fashioned centre forward)...

silvia

I don't think it was stupidity, though -- it seems pretty obvious that they were holding off for Barca last summer, and even if we don't get him, there's plenty that will.

Also, Juve will probably get CL, no? They are only 6 points off it atm, and the tides were always likely to happen for them.

oh, no. only 3 teams in serie can go to CL and it is more like 10 points behind the line when this round ends. I am pretty sure juve won't go to CL next season. we'll see.

khaled_a_d

oh, no. only 3 teams in serie can go to CL and it is more like 10 points behind the line when this round ends. I am pretty sure juve won't go to CL next season. we'll see.

8 points between them and the 3rd place with less than 3rd of the league played
There is a very good chance they will end up top 3 IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans