Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Sky Sports' Spanish football expert Guillem Balague says Liverpool are just one of the clubs after Barcelona attacker Cristian Tello, who will be 'one of the transfer stories of the summer'. Guillem expects Barcelona to listen to offers for both Tello and Alexis Sanchez.

How did Balague become an 'expert'. That is just laughable. He is full of shit. Sanchez has had his best season to date. If City pay $40 million I say fine. Otherwise forget it. Tello needs to go. He has had enough chances and is not good enough.

Both Alexis and Pedro were doing well until Messi came back. Once again they go into their shells and become the water carriers. I think it will be a good thing if Deloufeu comes back. We need a more selfish type of player who doesn't give a damn. Too many nice guys do not make a successful team. We need more attitude and edge. Remember Eto!

I would sell Pedro and bring in a proper number 9. We need a CB too and a box to box midfielder. Get Vidal-he would be great. Its time to splash out the money. Most of the Barca B team don't look good enough or are not ready.

Off course this wont happen but one can dream, right...........

leon

How did Balague become an 'expert'. That is just laughable. He is full of shit. Sanchez has had his best season to date. If City pay $40 million I say fine. Otherwise forget it. Tello needs to go. He has had enough chances and is not good enough.

Both Alexis and Pedro were doing well until Messi came back. Once again they go into their shells and become the water carriers. I think it will be a good thing if Deloufeu comes back. We need a more selfish type of player who doesn't give a damn. Too many nice guys do not make a successful team. We need more attitude and edge. Remember Eto!

I would sell Pedro and bring in a proper number 9. We need a CB too and a box to box midfielder. Get Vidal-he would be great. Its time to splash out the money. Most of the Barca B team don't look good enough or are not ready.

+1000. Finally, I see the name Vidal in some of our posts. It's not that our philosophy of mighty midget has flaws or anything, but I actually miss the likes of Yaya, Eto, Henry, Abidal in our squad. Just watch the Real - Barca 2 - 6 again. That's what a champion team should look like

SeloBarca

Unfortunally, this is true. Messi is a great player, but he also takes alot of space. It would be awesome if we could get attackers that dare do their thing, dribble oponents and make breakthroughs and dont just play to carry the ball to Messi.
Every time Messi gets outmakred, our players gets paralyzed and dont know what to do.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Unfortunally, this is true. Messi is a great player, but he also takes alot of space. It would be awesome if we could get attackers that dare do their thing, dribble oponents and make breakthroughs and dont just play to carry the ball to Messi.
Every time Messi gets outmakred, our players gets paralyzed and dont know what to do.

Messi takes a lot of space? And isn't that player you described Messi? We already have the player we need.

Pedro and Alexis need to be instructed to keep playing like that they were playing before Messi came back. They shouldn't be always looking for Messi. If Messi is in a better position, by all means pass the ball to him; but if they are in a position to shoot, to score, come on, just do it, instead of passing it to Messi.

Zincubus

Banned
Or you quoted the wrong post. There's nothing wrong with the quote buttons.

So why has it just started to happen for me after all these years ?

It happened twice a few days ago ..... It's not exactly rocket science to click on the correct quotation,

F

Flavia

So why has it just started to happen for me after all these years ?

It happened twice a few days ago ..... It's not exactly rocket science to click on the correct quotation,

I don't know. But it's happening only to you.

PaulTaylor

I'd disagree with most of that a box to box midfielder? Who would he play instead of and would he be happy with so much rotation? I'd sell Sanchez have Neymar starting most games then have Pedro rotating. If a player was selfish they wouldn't get played.

Barcilliant

So its been reported that Utd are trying to sign Vidal. That's crazy! We shouldn't just lie down and watch. Vidal would be my FIRST signing. A world class box-box midfielder. Monster work rate, goals, hard tackling and leadership qualities. He DA MAN. Please God, don't let Utd sign Vidal.

abual3bed1

So its been reported that Utd are trying to sign Vidal. That's crazy! We shouldn't just lie down and watch. Vidal would be my FIRST signing. A world class box-box midfielder. Monster work rate, goals, hard tackling and leadership qualities. He DA MAN. Please God, don't let Utd sign Vidal.

And according to Vidal, he's the best player in his position. Better than Xavi and Iniesta because he defends well and score many goals. (Quotes on MD)

yofrog

Messi takes a lot of space? And isn't that player you described Messi? We already have the player we need.

Pedro and Alexis need to be instructed to keep playing like that they were playing before Messi came back. They shouldn't be always looking for Messi. If Messi is in a better position, by all means pass the ball to him; but if they are in a position to shoot, to score, come on, just do it, instead of passing it to Messi.

:goodpost:

M

Messi+Eto

Guarin is Physical, Technical, Strong and can shoot like hell. . . New Yaya anyone?

L

linetty

Ter Stegen to Barcelona is a deal done. The final price is 11,5 million euros [bild]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans