Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

So its been reported that Utd are trying to sign Vidal. That's crazy! We shouldn't just lie down and watch. Vidal would be my FIRST signing. A world class box-box midfielder. Monster work rate, goals, hard tackling and leadership qualities. He DA MAN. Please God, don't let Utd sign Vidal.

Forget it, we won't sign him. We haven't been linked to him a single time although he's one of the best in his position.

Guarin is Physical, Technical, Strong and can shoot like hell. . . New Yaya anyone?

I haven't seen enough of him to judge but I can tell you that most Inter fans hate him and want him gone.

fcbdna

Banned
I haven't seen enough of him to judge but I can tell you that most Inter fans hate him and want him gone.

I remember him from his Porto days with Falcao. Especially the Super cup against us. He was brilliant in that game. . . But of course Xavi, Busi and Iniesta were just too much for him on the night. Seen him play recently and I can still tell he is quality, however it is obvious he doesn't want to remain at Inter, and I don't blame him.The level of expectation from his exceeds the quality of options at his disposal. You can't have a bunch of old average players, then trow in one good player and expect him to do everything. Things don't work that way!

Boixos1981

The Inter and Thorir wanted to make a deal with Juventus, Vucinic to Inter and Guarín to Juve, but the Inter ultras (Curva Nord) didn't let it, so I don't think they want Guarín gone.

Chong Li

With Puyi injured again (and rapidly declining) will Barca try to sing a new CB now?

We can't go into the second half of the season with only three fit players in central defense, or can we???

fcbdna

Banned
he isn't as physical and can't defend like yaya.

Yaya is piss poor in the DM role. He only played that role in Barcelona no where else! have watched Yaya And are you basing your claim on Guarin physicality on his Inter form or have you actually watched him play outside Inter?

LM10

Yaya is piss poor in the DM role. He only played that role in Barcelona no where else! have watched Yaya And are you basing your claim on Guarin physicality on his Inter form or have you actually watched him play outside Inter?

he always pushes forward no matter what team he has played for. he might be strong but he doesn't bring the physical preference that yaya can when he defends.

L

linetty

Can't we at least buy some good no-name from South America to cover Puyol's absence? For God's sake, just sign someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans