Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Sports director Robert met several agents last week to discuss possible January signing. Limited budget makes things complicated. [sport]

xXKonan

Italian clubs Juventus and Inter Milan are also interested, but PSG forward Ezequiel Lavezzi (30) prefers to join Barcelona. [sport]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Italian clubs Juventus and Inter Milan are also interested, but PSG forward Ezequiel Lavezzi (30) prefers to join Barcelona. [sport]

Please Juve or Inter save us!

I can't stand watching Lavezzzi with Argentina, it'd kill me to have to see him with Barça, he's completely useless, 30 yrs old, and 5M while he'll be free in june ..

This would really be a stupid stupid transfer.... ok it's happening then :lol:

sabby

Historically, Winter transfers have about 1% success rate. If we do sign somebody in January, it should be an impacting player (and/or a cheap back up) or not buy at all.

FinBarcelonafan

Historically, Winter transfers have about 1% success rate. If we do sign somebody in January, it should be an impacting player (and/or a cheap back up) or not buy at all.

Why are winter transfers normally bad ones? Just asking for more knowledge. Thanks :) We have couple players joining our team in January, so I dont expect them to sign too many more players.

khaled_a_d

Why are winter transfers normally bad ones? Just asking for more knowledge. Thanks :) We have couple players joining our team in January, so I dont expect them to sign too many more players.

Because most clubs won't let their best players go in the middle of the season .in addition to CL tied players rarely moved

xXKonan

Barcelona have two weeks to decide on transfer of PSG forward Ezequiel Lavezzi (30). PSG and player have set deadline end November. [sport]

Truthist

Why are we skint though? We just won abother treble, where's the prize money for that?

It just worries me why we seem to be so cash strapped, is it because of our mega high staff wages or some unknown ground development?

JamDav1982

Why are we skint though? We just won abother treble, where's the prize money for that?

It just worries me why we seem to be so cash strapped, is it because of our mega high staff wages or some unknown ground development?

Bonuses and high wages at a time when the shirt and manufacturing deals are out of date.

The wages are not mega high they are the third highest in world football and for sure the most value.

The club is not cash strapped but trying to keep to financial promises made.

There will be no problem spending money next summer and as the club goes forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans