Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManusXavi

If you could sign three players for Real who would it be?

Realistic. Not Messi. Neymar etc.

My 3 wishes would be: 1.Sell at least Bale 2. Verratti 3. I think we are fine with that we have but I'd like Douglas Costa or some young striker like Bats(the guy from French league,too lazy to google how to spell his name) /Embolo / or bring back Morata.

Andrija Zivkovic

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/21/arsenal-chasing-transfer-of-partizan-belgrade-star-andrija-zivkovic-report-5516693/

We (Barca) should be trying to loan this guy. I said a wee while ago this guy would become good (gave up trying to find the quote)

I saw him play live during the FIFA U-20 World Cup (of which his country Serbia won)

serghei

I'm not that sure we need a midfielder anymore. Sub for Suarez, sub for Alba (and CB maybe) would be a must.

I mean: Busquets, Iniesta, Arda Turan, Rakitic, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha, maybe Halilovic, Mascherano.

We need to repay Sergi Roberto by not buying a player in his position. That would be a vote of confidence from Lucho. Arda is our midfielder and he will come in january. Buy a no9 that doesn't get frustrated by staying on the bench more often than not and a LB that is better than Mathieu, Adriano and Vermelen.

I wouldn't say no to a young top CB instead of Bartra either, since all of Mascherano, Vermaelen and Mathieu aren't exactly opions for the future. A signing like Laporte would be welcome, for the right sum.

Last edited:
I mean, we sure as hell never needed TWO with Busquets/Roberto/Mascherano as DMs, Raki/Iniesta/Roberto/Turan/Rafinha (!) as CMs.
Rafinha's injury + Roberto sucking was barely enough ground to sign one imo, so fully agreed.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not that sure we need a midfielder anymore. Sub for Suarez, sub for Alba (and CB maybe) would be a must.

I mean: Busquets, Iniesta, Arda Turan, Rakitic, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha, maybe Halilovic, Mascherano.

We will need someone who can control tempo when Iniesta fades. Verratti is impossible so there's only Gundogan.

Galning

Yep, midfield was unable to control the ball for more than 30 seconds when Iniesta was injured. Was really sad to see.

JamDav1982

We will need someone who can control tempo when Iniesta fades. Verratti is impossible so there's only Gundogan.

Barkley on the ball is Barca standard. He is better on the ball than the likes of Rakitic/Roberto/Rafinha etc.

He just lacks the all round game at moment in terms of tracking back etc but Barkley has all the ability in the world to become a top top midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans