Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
A CB and a FW seems to be our priorities in the summer, but we should add a LB to that list. I can't endure another season where our LB alternatives are Mathieu and Adriano.

xXKonan

Barcelona are among the teams interested in Monaco midfielder Bernardo Silva (21), who would cost 30M, for next summer. [mail via record]

Qqqq

Barcelona are among the teams interested in Monaco midfielder Bernardo Silva (21), who would cost 30M, for next summer. [mail via record]

Silva is ridiculous. I'm not entirely sure that he's what we need right now though. But everything about him screams Barça player and his work rate is - at the very least - impressive.

xXKonan

Barcelona would be preparing a 10-15M bid for Corinthians forward Pato (26) for the upcoming January transfer window. [via md]

xXKonan

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala (22), followed by several clubs, prefers to join Barcelona, although he has doubts about playing time. [sport]

khaled_a_d

I've read same rumors about another AS Monaco player and how he would cost around 25M .he ended up in Manu with something like 3 times his price tage
I won't mind Silva for that price ,just not sure if he would cost this low .may be if no English team comes after him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans