Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Going by the Sport Article seems like Barca wants him because he could also play as a Striker/Winger role as well as an Attacking Mid.

And Barcelona B is struggling bad in this department.

xXKonan

Bartomeu (president): "Next summer we can spend 60 million, plus what we get for players we sell." [l'esportiu]

Bartomeu (president): "Denis, Adama or Deulofeu could be bought back? Up to the coaches, but I know they are being followed closely." [l'e]

barcafan161

plus what we get from transfers ,that is just 10M shorter than we paid in 2014 for example
And we don't need a star player anyway

I know but all thats been said is waiting till next summer where we want to sign a big star....we don't need star just good players adding depth. Thats our main weakness right now.

aaron101

So how many players do we really need and positions? I think we need to sell Adriano, Bartra, Munir and Sandro and bring Denis Suarez or Halilovic. Hmm, the only thing I'm sure of is we really need a backup striker for Luis Suarez. What do you guys have in mind?

xXKonan

Fluminense midfielder Robert (19), who will join on loan, is one of three to six players Barcelona want to sign for B-team in January [catr]

JamDav1982

Laporte has not even been that great this season and last.

50m is a lot to pay in hope he matures. Dont think he would get into starting line up just now or even be all that much better than liked of Barta/Mathieu.

He has huge potential though but is so damn error prone.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
But you have to pay huge taxes as well and I remember there were rumours that Barca was interested and he signed that renewal with new buyout instantly, I don't think he himself is so keen to move, not this summer at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans