Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meitux

Seriously guys what is wrong with this team i proposed??? It is solid both attack wise, possessionwise, defensivewise, physically, technically and speed wise and athletic wise
Ter stegen

Danilo. Bartra/benatia. Pique/puyol. Alba/ adriano
Luiz gustavo
Busquets
Cesc/iniesta
Messi. Neymar
G. Pelle
Graziano Pelle.... yeah ok..

Zincubus

Banned
+1 Bayern have been constantly improving their side for three years now with Javi,Thiago and now Lewandowski to name a few. We need 1 new player for each of our areas a strong cm to rotate with rafinha, a tall RB who can play CB and a Tall winger who can play CF.

Plus they've supposedly signed a pre contract with flamin Drexler !
They're leaving us on their dust .

G

Gascav

Imagine him playing infront of such creative players as cesc and messi. He would actually score a lot more

Barcilliant

Plus they've supposedly signed a pre contract with flamin Drexler !
They're leaving us on their dust .

Do you mean Julian Draxler? I think Bayern need another CB. I think Boateng is a liability at times and maybe they're waiting for Badstuber to come back. Still Bayern have never been satisfied with their squad and are always looking to strengthen unlike us.

Meitux

Whats wrong with him?? Do you watch eredivisie?
Eredivisie is not a safe place to look for a striker, cause let's be honest being a scorer in Netherlands doesn't seem like the hardest thing in the world. This guy couldn't get into teams like Parma and Sampdoria, he was constantly getting loaned moved, and you're telling me about a team like Barcelona? I will give you one example. Bas Dost top scorer in 2011/2012 season with 32 goals in the leauge, moved to Wolfsburg the season after and he didn't manage to get a place in the team, same goes for now, he's a squad player. Pelle is average to the best, it's a risk taking someone straight after Eredivisie into a top class team. Never for me this guy.

Galning

Eredivisie is not a safe place to look for a striker, cause let's be honest being a scorer in Netherlands doesn't seem like the hardest thing in the world. This guy couldn't get into teams like Parma and Sampdoria, he was constantly getting loaned moved, and you're telling me about a team like Barcelona? I will give you one example. Bas Dost top scorer in 2011/2012 season with 32 goals in the leauge, moved to Wolfsburg the season after and he didn't manage to get a place in the team, same goes for now, he's a squad player. Pelle is average to the best, it's a risk taking someone straight after Eredivisie into a top class team. Never for me this guy.

Bjorn Vleminckx become top scorer in 2011 while playing for NEC, moved to Club Brugge (Belgium) and managed to score 9 in the following 46 games.

Why would Roma sell Benatia after his 1st season in Rome? I think that the most realistic option is Luiz. I would also add experience player to cover both CB and LB (Criscito for example) or talented one like Balanta who also plays in thoose positions and i would use him for LP or other important in matches when we realy need some height and strenght.
Do you think it is possible to have one of thoose squads next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans