Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

1743509_10152220221620763_87520911_n.jpg

New name added to the bunch of CB's Barça supposedly follows: Fabian Schar.

We should make a bet near the next transfer window.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Interesting. Anyone who have seen enough of Schar(Only watched him play a couple of times or so)? What are his strenghts and weaknesses and could he possibly succeed here?

Alarcón

Schär is somewhat like Piqué in that he likes to go forward and is good with the ball at his feet; but he also makes the kind of silly mistakes that Piqué often made last season and at times, he seems similarly unfocused. Main difference being that he's a beast in the air. However, although I like him, I don't think he's anywhere close to being Barca material.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Schar looked really good in the Basel vs Chelsea games I watched in the UCL. He is surprisingly adept with the ball at his feet for a CB and is a huge threat to score from set pieces. He's quick and has good defensive instincts. For cheap it might be worth a try, certainly looking better then Inigo Martinez who would likely cost a lot more, and has looked very poor this season.
Though I haven't watch more of him aside from those 2 UCL games vs Chelsea.

He also has good size, so that's a plus.

Maria

Get Kroos from Bayern, steal their youth player.

Kroos wants 8M euros from Bayern..do you think that he would come to Barca for less? The only way we might convince him is if he loses his starting spot when Schweinsteiger&Javi are back, but even then I don't think Zubi is up for the job.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Schar looked really good in the Basel vs Chelsea games I watched in the UCL. He is surprisingly adept with the ball at his feet for a CB and is a huge threat to score from set pieces. He's quick and has good defensive instincts. For cheap it might be worth a try, certainly looking better then Inigo Martinez who would likely cost a lot more, and has looked very poor this season.
Though I haven't watch more of him aside from those 2 UCL games vs Chelsea.

He also has good size, so that's a plus.

Throw in intelligent and fearless...Would love a Suisse player to join the club although I was hoping it could be Ricardo Rodriguez...Schär has been linked, predictably, to German clubs so I scarcely imagine us having a real shout for him - common for Suisse Germans nevermind Basel players to head to the Bundesliga

pawanme10

Come on guys, grow up.
We'll probably buy an AM this time and make him play CB. :lol:

On a serious note, our squad doesn't need a lot of changes. Just let them all get fit and buy a good CB this summer. Alves has another season left and I like the ideas here about Bartra playing RB.

jklz

Apparently we're close to signing Alen Halilovic from Dinamo Zagreb in the summer for around 3.6m euros (Sportske Novoste). His contract runs out in the summer.

Zincubus

Banned
Do you mean Julian Draxler? I think Bayern need another CB. I think Boateng is a liability at times and maybe they're waiting for Badstuber to come back. Still Bayern have never been satisfied with their squad and are always looking to strengthen unlike us.

Yeah Draxler sorry

G

Gascav

Come on guys, grow up.
We'll probably buy an AM this time and make him play CB. :lol:

On a serious note, our squad doesn't need a lot of changes. Just let them all get fit and buy a good CB this summer. Alves has another season left and I like the ideas here about Bartra playing RB.

Nooooooo!!! And you will see my point in the big matches i.e UCL. Here are the reasons to why we should get changes
1. Valdes is leaving
2. Alves is inconsistent, poor in defence and complacent
3. Pique is complacent and has no competition
4. Mascherano is short and a bad cb in general
5. Busquets plays as a dm on his own, gets isolated during attacks and has too much space to cover which would be reduced if he had a partner like alonso for spain
6. Xavi is slow, has zero defensive contribution, sero pressing, too many unnecessary sideway passes, reduced vision for through balls
7. No true number 9, false nine is a stale system, messi gets overcrowded, while a number nine could occupy the cb and be a recepient of those 50 crosses we attempted vs sociedad
8. We are playing with so many false players
false CBs mascherano and pique all DMs by play style
False RB and false LB they both act as wingers
False CM no defensive contribution
False 9 messi
False 10 cesc

Howes

Alen Halilovic is such a talent, carnt believe he's available so cheap, carnt believe no other clubs are in for him either. He's a talent for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans