Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

Man United are more confident to sign Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan after transfer ban of Barcelona, who were also interested. [stat]

L

linetty

Bartomeu (president): "Halilovic's deal is done and we continue to prepare for the summer transfer window while we appeal the ban." [catr]

Trickykid

Not really excited about that deal. . . I want someone who will play for the first team like now. Stegen,Reus, Gundogan, Balanta, Benatia what is happening to those transfers?

Gündogan playing for the first team like now? Sure, let's go ahead, especially considering his injuries that noone really seem to know the full extent of.
And Balanta? You mean a 21 old kid who has never played outside South America and has a whooping total of 1 international cap? Yup, he'd surely walk into the team bells jingling and fireworks shooting from his ass.

Aside from that, how many deals do you think are made public during this part of the season, with many teams still fighting for league and ChL?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope the board manages to close a deal for a CB soon so they could make it official as soon as the window opens(Taking into account that our ban will be suspended while a decision in CAS is pending or that FIFA cuts it shorts to one window in winter when the tribunal goes through the appeal later this month)

zanela

Our Board doesn't know CAS exists.

Can someone tell me if the provision to sign a LL keeper holds valid beyond the season, despite the TB?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Not really excited about that deal. . . I want someone who will play for the first team like now. Stegen,Reus, Gundogan, Balanta, Benatia what is happening to those transfers?

I mean Hell yeah the second part of the sentence :pep:

barca1899

A Barcelona scout yesterday attended Italian league game Fiorentina-Udinese to watch Fiorentina right wing player Juan Cuadrado (25). [tmw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Atletico Madrid are interested in Barcelona winger Cristian Tello (22) and Barcelona B goalkeeper Jordi Masip (25) for next season. [as]

CatalinR10

Barcelona are interested in Levante goalkeeper Keylor Navas (27). Levante ask the 10M buyout fee for the Costa Rican player. [esport3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans