Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

New signings will be Nesta and Van der Saar because Zubi only haunts the big names.

Zebulun

According to the rumours klopp and reus are coming and already both have pre deals with the club, also alexis to be on his way out.

Egert

Estonian Culé
According to the rumours klopp and reus are coming and already both have pre deals with the club, also alexis to be on his way out.
unconfirmed rumors : Barça signed a pre contract with Jürgen Klopp

Would be amazing, but I don't think that Klopp likes keeping possession.

Jägermeister

Zubizarreta had planned to sign a goalkeeper and a centre back this summer, but the board wants a more profound renewal of the squad. [md]

Keep up the good work, Zubi.

Maybe our biggest signing should be a new sport director?!
If Puyol wouldn´t retire, he´d only buy a gk? Is he even watching his team, or just youtube videos from 4 years ago?

The Klopp thing would be great. He has the balls to choose his players depending on their form and not their name. Maybe he could bring some players as well :)

SwiftGuyver

where are you reading this?

i'd love Reus to come.

i'd prefer Frank de Boer to Klopp tbh but Jürgen would probably be my second choice.

i like Alexis but i'd be happy to see him leave and do well at another club if it meant we had a front 3 of Reus-Messi-Neymar next season with Pedro & Deulofeu providing depth/cover.

barca1899

Zubizarreta had planned to sign a goalkeeper and a centre back this summer, but the board wants a more profound renewal of the squad. [md]

tumblr_lp1lydkqiF1qim7za.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Pure scheisse. Klopp is committed to BVB on a long term basis. The subpar performance this season would only reinforce his desire to stay at BVB to prove that he can turn things around.

aki13

If the transfer ban remains in place its all academic and we are stuck with this ailing squad. Anyway

If the ban doesn't happen I think the re shape might look like this over a few transfer windows.

Looking at the current squad:

Valdes - Is leaving
Pinto - Retire
Oier - Sell or keep as 3rd choice

Montoya - Not sure, he's a decent back up who deserves more playing time, but whether his is first choice material. Not sure.
Alves - I actually like Alves, but only against weaker teams. When we need defense he is risky, so I guess Sell
Puyol - Leaving
Pique - Keep as our main Defender. I still think he is worth keeping
Bartra - Keep as a back up.
Mascherano - I would actually keep Masch, but as a CDM in place of Song when we need to be more solid or emergency CB only. Not a regular CB.
Adriano - Keep as a squad player. He's a solid back up and scores legendary goals.
Alba - Keep of course.
Song - Sell
Busquets - Keep
Xavi - Keep of course, but I have to say we need to play him less IMO. He is just feeling his age now.
Iniesta - Don't need to say it. Keep the Don
Fabregas - I still like Cesc and I wouldn't mind him staying, but if we get a big price then sell.
JDS - Sell
Roberto - Keep
Pedro - Keep. I love Pedro, not always great but works hard
Alexis - Hate to say it but maybe Sell.
Neymar - Keep.
Afellay - Sell
Tello & Cuenca - Sell one and keep the other
Bojan - Bring back in
Rafinha - Bring back in
Deulofeu - Bring in and promote to first team action.
Messi - :worthy: Just the 351 goals so I'll give him another season if he doesn't want to leave. :wave:

So based on that promote the young GK for Barca B
Otherwise

2 GK
1 RB
2 CB +1 Youth CB
1 CDM
1 CM
1 ST
2 RW/LW

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I wouldn't want to bring back Bojan even if we got paid to do it. Time to sell him, once and for all.

B

beautifulgame

tumblr_lp1lydkqiF1qim7za.gif

The shit Cruyff is talkin bout, wtf the fuck do Zubi and the board have done to earn the power to make this decision and make the manager secondary

Devils

I'm the last person to believe this is going to happen but since it was mentioned above as well...

Dortmund winger Marco Reus (24) has agreed to join Barcelona but gets impatient. Also has offers from England. Would cost at least 40M. [md]

Alarcón

Mundo Deportivo have been reliable for quite some time now. I think it's very possible that he has a pre deal with us but it doesn't mean the transfer will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans