Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Klopp to manage a possession-based team? I can't see it happening.

IF Martino decides to resign, it'll probably be Luis Enrique or Roberto Martinez

If he comes, he will chance the game style. That's for sure. Maybe a less possession and more counter attack.

Klopp and Reus to Barca :lol: u gotta love the Spanish press as always no clue. There is zero chance for Klopp and Reus, but especially the Klopp rumour makes me laugh..hilarious.

Barcilliant

Klopp would being back pressing and make the team better at counter attacking while still playing possession football. Xavi would have to be benched as he seems to hate counter attacks nowadays and would rather pass sideways.

Xavi would have "a meeting" with Klopp! Xavi is the Don of Barca. Only tiki Taka is allowed!

F

Flavia

I really hope not many are believing in this "klopp is coming" story... Disappointment will ensue.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Klopp is going nowhere. People pulling that story out of their ass. He doesn't like our football anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Besides return of Rafinha and Deulofeu, Barcelona could sign 4-5 players: keeper, centre back, midfielder, striker, maybe right back [elp]

Take with a pinch of salt.

L

LaMasia

Klopp would be beyond perfect. Seriously, he would bring high pressing football back as well as re lighting the fire in these players. When you look at it, only highly technical sides can play tika taka, and if you can play tika taka it means you can play every kind of football.

Besides, we need change. People are saying clubs are used to us playing the same ol same so we obviously need change. Not fundamental, but I think Klopp could mix high possession football with faster and more unpredictable play, there is absolutely nothing wrong in having a ball 60% of the time and I'm sure Klopp would like that in the end. Last thing we need is new Tito/Tata just to sit on the bench and walk around with his head looking at the Camp Nou grass.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Klopp would run our team into the ground, he's already done it with Dortmund and all those players were young and fit and suited for that type of game, the only players we have who play that way are Alexis, Pedro, and Alba, there are a few more like Messi or Neymar or Iniesta are capable but it would not be the right style for us at all.

It will be suspended at least

Why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans