Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklz

PSG centre back Thiago Silva (29) is considering to leave the French club this summer. It's not clear if Barcelona are still interested [md]

It's time..

Neymessi

Why are we speculating tranfers?Has the ban been lifted?And if Thiago wants to leave and barca fails to give 40m for him,then I will be dissapointed.

Barcilliant

I wish this Thiago Silva bullshit would just go away. I am sure IF we do get him we will pay silly money for him. Get Benatia or someone else. In 2 years Silva will be past it.

Ritchie

The whole team and squad needs overhauling. Get rid of the dross like Song, Afellay, JDS, Tello and Bojan. Alves' time is up now, move him on while we can fetch a fee and get a fresh right back in (don't just stick with Montoya). Cash in on the pointless Cesc while we can command a big fee and be open to offers for Alexis and Pedro.

Move up a couple of B players and add at least one of Rafinha and Deulefeu to the squad. Spend big on 5 players to reinvigorate us.

If the transfer ban means the above can't happen then we're screwed for next season and Real will be light years on the pitch and it'll take years and heavy investment to catch up.

hulinat

I thought the final decision was made in 90 days (july 4th). Transfer window opens July 1th so Barcelona would have about 4 days to buy players.

Paganinisrvnge

PSG centre back Thiago Silva (29) is considering to leave the French club this summer. It's not clear if Barcelona are still interested [md]

It's time..

Here we go again....I'd still love to have him but i wouldn't believe it until he was presented in a Barcelona kit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lets hope :zubi: is not around this time around for the transfers or the Thiago Silva hunting he is renowned forl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans