Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

1557688_10152130140862535_6526195178322676536_n.jpg

:lol:

Tata will leave
Klopp is the substitute

Martino has decided to go, even if a trophy is won.
The dortmund coach was chosen for being a good motivator.

Reus, within range for 35 millions.

Oh sport.

So its rubbish right? Cause this is too good to be true.

mazp

Good to know Sport lurks on twitter. :lol: their about three days late though... But that would be the type of coach signing that would make me forget about this miserable season though.

Alarcón

:lol: I still remember Thiago in a United jersey and Villa in a Real jersey by Sport. And of course that Silva has agreed to come to us. They have no credibility whatsoever.

klc123

:lol: I still remember Thiago in a United jersey and Villa in a Real jersey by Sport. And of course that Silva has agreed to come to us. They have no credibility whatsoever.

Really? I would expect that sort of rubbish from marca, but isn't sport supposedly the fcb fan newspaper?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
1557688_10152130140862535_6526195178322676536_n.jpg

:lol:

Tata will leave
Klopp is the substitute

Martino has decided to go, even if a trophy is won.
The dortmund coach was chosen for being a good motivator.

Reus, within range for 35 millions.

Oh sport.

People working for Sport must have the easiest jobs in the world. Basically they are just gossip scoopers.

I'd love to work for Sport. You don't even have to leave your office, all you need is a computer with Internet connections. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People working for Sport must have the easiest jobs in the world. Basically they are just gossip scoopers.

I'd love to work for Sport. You don't even have to leave your office, all you need is a computer with Internet connections. :lol:

This. I'd love to work for them. Would sit home during work hours chillin and then make up some shit in five minutes and send it to the editor for publishing lol

Barcilliant

Lol what garbage! Klopp wouldnt touch Barca with a barge pole. This is Sport distracting people from the board's incompetence. What do the other Spanish papers say?

Ursegor

World Champion
Klopp has signed a contract until 2018 not so long ago and is an honourable man who, if he says he will stay with Dortmund, stays with Dortmund. No club in the world right now could lure him away. Let's just declare these sort of rumours as spam like g0al.com links and move on. Saves us all a lot of time and energy. Actually lets put Sport in the same category as g0al.com and ban their rumours from this board. They've proven to be utter rubbish time and time again.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Zubizarreta: "We were in the process of signing a CB but then Tata came and he said he trusted Puyol"
Zubizarreta: “Martino has a contract with the club and his desire is to fulfill his contract.”
Zubizarreta: “Piqué is recovering well but the injury is painful. We don't rule him out. We have to wait 48-72 hours.”
Zubizarreta: From a results point of view, it is the worst moment I've seen as director.”
Zubizarreta: “I spoke with Pinto twice about our plans for the future. I won't talk about it, those are internal matters.”
Zubizarreta: “If we review the teams of recent years and focus on the center backs, we see that the number isn't higher than three.”
Zubizarreta: “Messi is a Barça player, for sure. When he scored the 2nd penalty kick goal at Madrid, he gestured with his arms. It's clear.”
Zubizarreta: “Messi is good, physically well. The relationship with the club is very good.”

mazp

Zubizarreta: "We were in the process of signing a CB but then Tata came and he said he trusted Puyol"
Zubizarreta: “Martino has a contract with the club and his desire is to fulfill his contract.”
Zubizarreta: “Piqué is recovering well but the injury is painful. We don't rule him out. We have to wait 48-72 hours.”
Zubizarreta: From a results point of view, it is the worst moment I've seen as director.”
Zubizarreta: “I spoke with Pinto twice about our plans for the future. I won't talk about it, those are internal matters.”
Zubizarreta: “If we review the teams of recent years and focus on the center backs, we see that the number isn't higher than three.”
Zubizarreta: “Messi is a Barça player, for sure. When he scored the 2nd penalty kick goal at Madrid, he gestured with his arms. It's clear.”
Zubizarreta: “Messi is good, physically well. The relationship with the club is very good.”

Lol what an imbecile.

Barcilliant

Lol so Zubi is now using Tata as a scapegoat for his incompetence! What a shameless asshole he is. We needed a cb a long time before Tata came. Now Tata is down he lands a few kicks to save his own ass!

B

beautifulgame

Lol so Zubi is now using Tata as a scapegoat for his incompetence! What a shameless asshole he is. We needed a cb a long time before Tata came. Now Tata is down he lands a few kicks to save his own ass!

^

Shameless zubi

Pepe Silvia

@FCBarcelonaFl: Zubizarreta: “I wouldn't change many things in planning of the team. We have a balanced team and a great mix of young and veteran players.”

:tata1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans