Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leo

Banned
An overhaul of the team is required but not before this board if out. We will make even a bigger mess with new players and coach if this board remains. Zubi and co will bring Barca to worse days than these. Messi will be driven out by frustration is also possible next season.

Get rid of this board first

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
There's no dark era upon Barca, if anything expect an overhaul of players to come in this summer as the board tries to save it's job.

Cuardrado is a beast. I watch a lot of Fiorentina games and trust me he's worth 30M. He's not a RB but he'd be absolutely deadly on our wings.

Javi Martinez is extremely versatile. He looked like a stud CB under Bielsa and Heynckes had him looking like a world-class midfielder at times last season.

Laporte is one of the next great CBs. He's better than both Varane and Marquinhos already.

The club also needs a new CM, Xavi is finished at the elite level. The last great game he really had was the 2011 Euros Final. He had a great run but his time has come and gone. The club needs a Vidal type to run the show.

A new CF is needed.

It was a really unfortunate season that started off with Tito's illness relapsing. This Tata guy just was a last-minute emergency choice, not really his fault but I have felt the club has been managed by an outsider all season. I really hope it's Lucho next season with Puyol as his assistant. Lucho has the guts to tell everybody to fuck off and he has Celta playing some fantastic attacking football on a shoe-string budget. Lucho understands how vital our youth system is to our club's success too.

fcbdna

Banned
There's no dark era upon Barca, if anything expect an overhaul of players to come in this summer as the board tries to save it's job.

Cuardrado is a beast. I watch a lot of Fiorentina games and trust me he's worth 30M. He's not a RB but he'd be absolutely deadly on our wings.

Javi Martinez is extremely versatile. He looked like a stud CB under Bielsa and Heynckes had him looking like a world-class midfielder at times last season.

Laporte is one of the next great CBs. He's better than both Varane and Marquinhos already.

The club also needs a new CM, Xavi is finished at the elite level. The last great game he really had was the 2011 Euros Final. He had a great run but his time has come and gone. The club needs a Vidal type to run the show.

A new CF is needed.

It was a really unfortunate season that started off with Tito's illness relapsing. This Tata guy just was a last-minute emergency choice, not really his fault but I have felt the club has been managed by an outsider all season. I really hope it's Lucho next season with Puyol as his assistant. Lucho has the guts to tell everybody to fuck off and he has Celta playing some fantastic attacking football on a shoe-string budget. Lucho understands how vital our youth system is to our club's success too.

I agree, but i must say. Xavi is far from finished. Just needs to play a lot lesser than he has this season. He has started way too many matches!
So in essence our pool looks like : Lucho, Laporte,Cuadrado/Reus, Javi Martinez, Bacca, Luiz, G.Pelle, Zuniga (meh). . . I like Aritz Aduriz a lot too.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Getting a direct scoring winger capable of creating his own shot/scoring chance should be the main focus. Although having a pure striker on the bench would not be a bad idea, but only as a sub role.

Like I've been saying for over a year, apart from the dire need to rebuild the defense, the team needs a CM and a scoring RW.

The needs list has been growing and been left unfilled for 3 years now.

Primary Needs:

1- Starting GK.
2- Second GK (contingent on cost, flexibility with Masip promotion)
3- Starting CB
4- Depth CB
5- Starting/Depth RB (Preferably defensively strong, competition with Montoya)
6- Starting/Depth CM
7- Starting Scoring RW

Secondary Needs:

8- Depth quality CDM (Mascherano can fill this for now)
9- Pure Striker (Scoring RW more important, but this could be a valuable addition)

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Arsenal spent 42.5 million on him, no way in hell they would sell him for 30, nor would they have any reason to sell him at all.

More to the point, why on earth would Barcelona buy an attacking mid when they have so many of them and actually need CMs instead.

Roberto

Magisterial!
abGQP8QakN.png

This would crush everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans