Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

What would your line-up be with Messi as an AM?

2 DM and Messi, eg Busi and Masch (or a transfer)
maybe, against really weak sides u could try Busi, Iniesta and Messi but i don't think that's a good idea.
Anyway, if u plan to buy some 30m Striker you can't put him on the bench and use him only for 2 or 3 games just because you want to play Messi in the center (false 9, real 9, real 10,...).

Most logical idea is Busi, iniesta, Cesc as midfield, Messi RW, Neymar LW and a 30m guy in the center
You just need a coach with balls and a tactical brain to let this midfield/attack work.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
----------------------MATS
--Bartra-----Pique-------new Pacy CB----Alba
--------Busi(play freaking maker)----new DM
--------------------------Messi
Sanchez------------CF---------------Neymar

To bring on Iniesta, either remove CF, move Messi high up.... or remove Neymar play Iniesta as LF or remove Sanchez, play MEssi RF and bring on Iniesta into mid field! Do one of the above if Iniesta had to start!!

To bring on Rafa, bring one of the DM, Busi, Sanchez and CF out...

Thank God the board is finally opening their eyes regarding Cesc... I so shouted out not to buy him! It took three freeaking years and losing out on Thiago for the stupid board to realize that... Better late than never I guess

i don't like the idea with messi as AM because it fucks up the entire available midfield.
U need 2 pittbulls there (Martinez-gattuso style) because because Messi doesn't work very much or as much as eg özil or Modric.

Basically players as Sergi, Rafinha, Cesc and maybe even Iniesta won't fit in this system.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
i don't like the idea with messi as AM because it fucks up the entire available midfield.
U need 2 pittbulls there (Martinez-gattuso style) because because Messi doesn't work very much or as much as eg özil or Modric.

Basically players as Sergi, Rafinha, Cesc and maybe even Iniesta won't fit in this system.
Sanchez is in there mate... And the new DM is perhaps Martinez himself? If I can hope

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bartra barely recovered for that match, no? Besides, any player would chase Bale's shadow if left alone with so much space behind his back.

F

Frejsgodes

Bartra barely recovered for that match, no? Besides, any player would chase Bale's shadow if left alone with so much space behind his back.

A clever would have fouled Bale by forcing him further out wide, tripping him or grabbing his jersey. If you know you're not fast enough against a particular player, which we must assume Bartra knows, then you need to think quickly and do something else to stop that player. Huge mistake from Bartra.

Jägermeister

We don't play against Bale in every match. And if we do we have to stop him earlier that Bartra or whoever isn't forced to race him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans