Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
I hope all those reports about Cuadrado are not true. This guy looks good but not great. I must admit I've only seen youtube stuff but there are plenty of better options out there.

Name one!
Not saying his the best, I am just asking who's better?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Doesn't mean jack. . . They play in different teams and leagues!
Hazard is a better finisher and has more balls. . . Well, just two naturally, but you get the point.

Hazard (all competitions): 52 games started, 19 goals, 10 assists, 96 shots, 42 shots on target, 19.8% conversion rate
Alexis (all competitions): 51 games started, 26 goals, 14 assists, 96 shots, 53 shots on target, 27.1% conversion rate

No, I don't really get the point.

fcbdna

Banned
Wow... This is taking FM to a whole new level

RFLMAO!!! I was just about to say that. Besides what is Vidal or Pogba going to do in a team, that plays tiki-taka. . . .

Pique to Busquets, busquets passes to iniesta, iniesta passes to Vidal/Pogba. . . . . Vidal/Pogba looks around and charges forward with the ball.

fcbdna

Banned
Hazard (all competitions): 52 games started, 19 goals, 10 assists, 96 shots, 42 shots on target, 19.8% conversion rate
Alexis (all competitions): 51 games started, 26 goals, 14 assists, 96 shots, 53 shots on target, 27.1% conversion rate

Point is Sanchez never creates chances out of nothing. He is basically a tap in player, who doesn't have the guts to create chances on his own. Don't bring up those gifs, cos those won't convince me.

BBZ8800

Point is Sanchez never creates chances out of nothing. He is basically a tap in player, who doesn't have the guts to create chances on his own. Don't bring up those gifs, cos those won't convince me.

Neymar also sounded like a huge improvement over Alexis and Pedro.
After one Season, we got only a slight improvement over those two.

For 110 Millions.

The same would probably happen with Hazard.
A small improvement (even that is questionable), for 70-80-100 Millions.

No, thanks.

fcbdna

Banned
On his Roma form Lamela. Been injured and not fitted in at Spurs but that doesn't mean he wouldn't at Barca. Would imagine they would want to recover a decent wedge of the £3o mil they paid for him so could be risky.

Personally I think he was never and would never be good enough for FCB. He didn't / doesn't offer much to Roma or Spurs. . . Looks like a poorer version of DiMaria. The latter being a great addition to any team.

Last edited:

André

And Hazard has 5 goals from penalty.

I don't like the idea with Cuadrado. We need a defensive RB.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Point is Sanchez never creates chances out of nothing.

So all those assists (more than Hazard, Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, David Silva, and Daniel Sturridge just to name a few), were all of those "tap-in assists"? Were those not created chances?

He is basically a tap in player

Goals are goals. If it was so easy, everyone would do it. He's outscored almost all wingers in the world this season at only 25 years old and playing more of a support role. Selling him would be insanity.

L

linetty

Neymar also sounded like a huge improvement over Alexis and Pedro.
After one Season, we got only a slight improvement over those two.

For 110 Millions.

The same would probably happen with Hazard.
A small improvement (even that is questionable), for 70-80-100 Millions.

No, thanks.
We paid 57m for Neyboy

fcbdna

Banned
i give up man. according to this forum we should buy benatia, pjanic, di sciglio, vidal, pogba, hazard, reus and mandzukic all in one window and that will solve everything. nevermind what is actually realistic, what we need, what fits our way of playing. the guys i would buy are a cb that can win air battles, a game controlling midfielder, and a defensive right back. thats it.

Pjanic is overrated
Mattia De Sciglio is so good he is always sitting on the bench, in a team like AC MILAN ffs!
Vidal and Pogba would be a disaster (can't pass and don't know jack about possession football)
Mandzukic just stands arround waiting for a high cross to head into the post, doesn't do anything else (Some here say its aerial presence)

khaled_a_d

i give up man. according to this forum we should buy benatia, pjanic, di sciglio, vidal, pogba, hazard, reus and mandzukic all in one window and that will solve everything. nevermind what is actually realistic, what we need, what fits our way of playing. the guys i would buy are a cb that can win air battles, a game controlling midfielder, and a defensive right back. thats it.

You want a realistic suggestions ?in a sport forum? Now you are just as unrealistic as those suggestions and I am not joking ,I mean I've been logging in sport forums for 10 years and I know that you will always find those type of ambitious members when it come to transfers

Going by the lack of players that are a *fit* for Barca one would assume that there are:
No defensive RBs anymore
No WC sweeper CB
No WC pure CM only AM
No WC scoring RW

true story

BBZ8800

We paid 57m for Neyboy

And the money given to his dad?

Before someone says that it is done in all deals, it isn't.
In other transfers, we give, for example:
1. 50 Millions transfer fee
2. 10 Millions wages to a player per Season
-- so, it's 50 M+player's yearly wages

Neymar's case:
1. 57 Millions transfer fee
2. 30-40 M to his dad
3. sign on fee
4. yearly wages

So, no. It is not 57M. For Fabregas we gave 40M (or whatever number) for transfer fee and he got his yearly salary.
We didn't pay sign on fees to him and 30-40 Millions to his dad.

So, Fabregas transfer costs 40M+wages.
Neymar's transfer costs 100-110M+wages.

Or, we had to pay 40M for Fabregas WITHOUT wages.
We had to pay 100-110 M for Neymar WITHOUT wages.

I hope you see the difference.

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

How would you know that it doesn´t happen in other deals?
I mean we only know that because of that guy who went to the court because of the Transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans