Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepi

....and then I woke up

do-i-really-have-to-wake-up-now-_247.gif

And find out we bought David Luiz and Pepe Reina.

F

Flavia

Just imagine he makes the best signings ever an we win everything in the next 5 years :D .......

He can only do that by resigning, so maybe a proper sports director can come and make those signings.

I

instinct

“@Agent_Edward: Exclusive: Barcelona will bid €50m for Man Citys David Silva.”

:facepalm:

Who is Agent Edward? lol

barca1899

Presumably we are losing Cesc to ManU as the papers are reporting .

Well, the papers are also saying that we'll buy Courtois, Reina, Willy, Keylor, Lloris, Laporte, Luiz, Hummels, Balanta, Benatia, TS, Agger, Mathieu, Cuadrado, Zuniga, Kroos, Vidal, Pogba, Reus, Aguero, Hazard, Özil, Pjanic, Javi Martinez, Ramires, Müller, Musacchio
and 20 additional players that I can't remember right now :pep:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, the papers are also saying that we'll buy Courtois, Reina, Willy, Keylor, Lloris, Laporte, Luiz, Hummels, Balanta, Benatia, TS, Agger, Mathieu, Cuadrado, Zuniga, Kroos, Vidal, Pogba, Reus, Aguero, Hazard, Özil, Pjanic, Javi Martinez, Ramires, Müller, Musacchio

That depth. :pep:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona's first two signings for next season will be a new coach and a new goalkeeper.

Nshit?

Zincubus

Banned

I'd be happy enough with ALL those apart from Agger , Ramires , Willy and Javi Martinez tbh :)

We may have the same strength of depth as Real Madrid then .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans