Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

Aguero would be nice at Barca but who would play on the right because he plays center or left and I don't think they'll keep Sanchez if Aguero comes. His market value acording to transfermarkt is 45 mil. € and maybe they'll just use the money like that.

Pinto again ?:tata1:

Kohe321

He just wants him around the training field so he has someone to joke around with.

Seriously, can't they sort something out so that Pinto can become a team mascot or something? Just a morale-boosting dude who hangs around the team and spreads good energy? :pinto:

Alarcón

Aguero would be nice at Barca but who would play on the right because he plays center or left and I don't think they'll keep Sanchez if Aguero comes. His market value acording to transfermarkt is 45 mil. € and maybe they'll just use the money like that.

Pinto again ?:tata1:

Aguero can easily play on the right and move into the middle when Messi drops back, a bit like Villa did. He is special, has outstanding finishing but I would be worried about his injuries.

xxxxxx

Aguero is amazing, but he's so injury-prone.

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if we splash like 65m euros on Aguero when we're in desperate need of a new defence.

i_bleed_blaugrana

He just wants him around the training field so he has someone to joke around with.

Seriously, can't they sort something out so that Pinto can become a team mascot or something? Just a morale-boosting dude who hangs around the team and spreads good energy? :pinto:

Luis Enrique to consider Pinto as part of his coaching staff. Player could be interested if Barcelona sign multiple GKs this summer. [TV3] :pep:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Mundo Deportivo just learned that previous reported interest of Luis Enrique in Barcaforum winger DonAK is totally false. The player really lacks skills and frankly, flatly sucks. [MD]

i_bleed_blaugrana

Aguero is injury prone because he is 5'8 and talented as fuck playing in the Premier League. Any player with his frame that plays the way he does is bound to have a lot of injuries in a physically bruising league. Case and point, Cesc often struggled a lot with injury problems at Arsenal yet when he has played here, he has been relatively healthy for most of his time here. I think a similar thing would happen for Aguero and especially since La Liga refs somewhat protect star players more here than in the Premier League, I think he would be fine.

And Neymar-Messi-Aguero would make the false 9 system work again. Each are match winners on their own and if they are constantly overlapping and interchanging, making darting runs in behind the back 4, it would cause a lot of chaos. Even though Aguero might start on the right, he will surely interchange with Messi when he drifts wide and he could even shift all the way to the left if Neymar comes inside. Constant movement and interchanging like that would give defenses nightmares.

Aguero > Alexis, Mandzukic etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans