Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

Rojo's showing against Porto alone is better than anything I've seen Luiz demonstrate as a CB for his club. But thanks for your invaluable input. I respectfully disagree.

JamDav1982

Rojo's showing against Porto alone is better than anything I've seen Luiz demonstrate as a CB for his club. But thanks for your invaluable input. I respectfully disagree.

Luiz was player of the year in Portugal.... a bit more to go on than one game from Rojo.

Luiz is clearly the better player, Rojo would get nowhere near the Brazil national team or Chelsea.

ammarfcb

ze special one
luiz is a good footballer but a liability of a player. too attacking to even be called a attacking cb and when you play him in dm he suddenly feels he doesn't have to defend at all.

look elsewhere if you ask me.

zanela

Luiz was player of the year in Portugal.... a bit more to go on than one game from Rojo.

Luiz is clearly the better player, Rojo would get nowhere near the Brazil national team or Chelsea.

I'm judging them as pure defenders, not on their ball-playing skills. Rojo, the CB shows better positional awareness than Luiz who is lacking in the fundamental aspects of a CB. Seems like Chelsea 've realised their mistake, and will soon be offloading him. As for Rojo, he will be move to a bigger club sooner or later, he's being tracked by L'pool for a season now. So don't worry about him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'm judging them as pure defenders, not on their ball-playing skills. Rojo, the CB shows better positional awareness than Luiz who is lacking in the fundamental aspects of a CB. Seems like Chelsea 've realised their mistake, and will soon be offloading him. As for Rojo, he will be move to a bigger club sooner or later, he's being tracked by L'pool for a season now. So don't worry about him.

judging by that you should have said that they both are shit and we deserve way better

CatalinR10

Barcelona have been following Levante keeper Keylor Navas (27), who could be an option to join this summer, since 2009. He'd cost 5M. [md]

icemanbrfc

Rojo is a better CB than Luiz. Luiz is a more versatile player than Rojo, so Luiz has the advantage of being able to fill in comfortably in midfield as an enforcer or in central defence. For me its Hummels ;)

German keepers always look tidy and organised, or at least the ones ive seen. They are comfortable in virtually every aspect of goalkeeping, and Ter Stegen is a good choice if he signs. Oliver Khan and Manuel Neuer as examples, probably poor examples lol but class keepers. Will we sign Navas as well, and rotate keepers like Madrid are doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zincubus

Banned
I just got a text saying that Luiz has signed for Barca 5 year deal £25 million . Don't know if the £25 million is supposed to be his transfer fee or wages :)

fcbdna

Banned
I just got a text saying that Luiz has signed for Barca 5 year deal £25 million . Don't know if the £25 million is supposed to be his transfer fee or wages :)

Saw that too. . . Basically said a deal has been agreed. Well, all that's left now is to expect the worst but hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans