Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Zubi man get your priorities straight. Pique's too good looking to play alongside a kid with hepatitis and braces, where are the rumors for Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome?

I

instinct

The worst thing is that Lucho is from now on responsible for our transfer targets and if he only buys Marcos he'd already failed before even shaking the players' hands :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I want both Benatia and Marquinhos. Cmon Zubi!!! Do it!!! And announce one before the end of this week!!!

I

instinct

Barcelona want to sell Alexis Sanchez (25) before the World Cup. He would join Italian club Juventus. [sport]

Dat logic.

DonAK

Epic fail if we actually do considering there are fair chances that he'll be absolutely awesome in the WC which might attract bigger bids from more clubs.

That if we really want to sell him ofc.

DonAK

What if he does bad though?

We'd still fetch the same amount we're rumoured to then. The problem is that it seem like only Juve have shown concrete interest in him.... or maybe Alexis just want to go to Juve, if he wants to leave. Who knows.... In theory however, it is better to wait until the WC is finished though.

Why the fuck do we want to sell Alexis anyway? He's arguably been our best winger this season. He's certainly been way better than Pedro. Do not accept any offer under 40m. If we don't get one, then just keep him.

mazp

Why the fuck do we want to sell Alexis anyway? He's arguably been our best winger this season. He's certainly been way better than Pedro. Do not accept any offer under 40m. If we don't get one, then just keep him.

Alexis wants to leave. It's obvious, he hasn't exactly come out and deny any of these links to Juve.. And they have been going on for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans